#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Now that I have finished trying to get into a few other events, I can now look forward to this wonderful adventure. This is going to be such a fantastic weekend. Can't wait to see Adams headquarters, play golf at #cowboysgolf club, and hang with THPrs.

6 weeks from tomorrow this begins?

Yes sir!

Now that I have finished trying to get into a few other events, I can now look forward to this wonderful adventure. This is going to be such a fantastic weekend. Can't wait to see Adams headquarters, play golf at #cowboysgolf club, and hang with THPrs.

Yes sir, I am excited for this one! (and all the others)

I'm really excited for you guys on this one...and envious as well. It promises to be a great time and I can't wait to follow the action from THP.

Now that the Invitational sign up is gone this has my full attention. Range tomorrow & lesson on sat.

Now that the Invitational sign up is gone this has my full attention. Range tomorrow & lesson on sat.

Range, now that is something I haven't done in some time. I started lessons last weekend. I will start working on the range this next week. Then lesson again next Sunday. I will be ready to play some good golf.

Cookie did you get the Friday round settled? I know it's a ways away, but was wondering about the headcount do far.

Cookie did you get the Friday round settled? I know it's a ways away, but was wondering about the headcount do far.

Not yet. I have 17 at this point, will get a thread up in the next few days to confirm and then contact the course.

Not yet. I have 17 at this point, will get a thread up in the next few days to confirm and then contact the course.

Count me and J4U in! We arrive at airport 930 am. We will be looking to play the Cowboys club with as many THPers as possible!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Im not getting in until 2:30. Hopefully I can get in a Sunday round!!!

I land around 2:00. Let's find a range and get some swings in.

I leave at 3:35, and definitely want to play Sunday. Yikes?

Some range time works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, we will have Sunday plans that accommodate both of you, no worries!

So I've got a place to stay with my dad, but how much fun am I going to miss if I stay "off site"? I really want to experience all that a THP event has to offer, but I also like free room and board.

So I've got a place to stay with my dad, but how much fun am I going to miss if I stay "off site"? I really want to experience all that a THP event has to offer, but I also like free room and board.

It really depends. I plan on staying at home, but I will socialize with THPers after golf and such and then head home.. if you do that you will be fine

Each event is different so it's hard to say, but you could hang out in the evening then bounce if need be

I'll be crashing at the house too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here. In fact if anybody needs a place to crash and dont mind sleeping on an air mattress, you are more than welcome to crash here at my apt. Just let me know.

Same here. In fact if anybody needs a place to crash and dont mind sleeping on an air mattress, you are more than welcome to crash here at my apt. Just let me know.

I've got an extra bedroom & a couch as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THP Event's coordinator extraordinaire just negotiated us a sweet deal at a hotel. I will have all the details, including how to sign up, tomorrow.

Back