Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you playing?

I just moved from Denver.

Drove the green on a 375 yard par 4. Downhill, downwind, on frozen fairways but still it was a bomb for me.

There was a snow filled bunker around where I usually land and I thought it went in it. So I spent minutes digging around in the snow until I looked up at the green and saw my yellow ball sitting there. At least 100 yards of rollout.

IMG_20140116_115719166.jpg

That is some serious frozen ground. But still, one fantastic drive. Nice job.

Drove the green on a 375 yard par 4. Downhill, downwind, on frozen fairways but still it was a bomb for me.

There was a snow filled bunker around where I usually land and I thought it went in it. So I spent minutes digging around in the snow until I looked up at the green and saw my yellow ball sitting there. At least 100 yards of rollout.

IMG_20140116_115719166.jpg

That is a Monster right there! That hole sets up perfect for you drive, wished I could have witnessed it!

That is a Monster right there! That hole sets up perfect for you drive, wished I could have witnessed it!

Me too! We tried to go together but timing didn't work. Next time all three of us can get out!

#HAMMERTIME randy!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

135 yards uphill to an elevated green with slight crosswind. Hit a drawn 6 iron to 18" from the cup. I love the feeling of a solid mid-iron shot more than any other.

Second shot on a 480 par 5. There was exactly 200 yards to the middle of the green according to Mr Garmin, and the pin was on the short side. I hit a 5 iron that landed just short of the green, and rolled just by the hole leaving a 6 foot putt which I sank for my third ever eagle. Made my round for sure!

SLDR 3W from the tee on a par 5 that was around 245 yards. Aside from a 30' putt to save par.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best shot of yesterday's round was a 9i on the first hole [Orange line on the pic]. I double-crossed my drive out to the right and had a sharp downhill lie with tree trouble between me and the green.
I executed the first successful cut with an iron of my life. It found the green and I saved par. Every other time my drive has ended up in this spot it's been double bogey or worse so I was thrilled.

Second shot on long 430 yd par 4 17th, decided to hit a 7 from 180 because I had the wind and water long and right, figured it was the safe play. Caught every bit of it to about 5 yards past the hole and a little left just on the fringe. Missed a birdie putt but still felt good hitting one that flush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tee shot on the 160 yard, par 3 11th hole. Wind was into us, so I took one extra, up to the 4 hybrid, and hit it pin high about 10 feet left of the hole. Missed the putt and settled for par, but definitely a bright light in the middle of a tough stretch of play this afternoon.

Best Shot Of Your Round

Second shot on short par 4, about 360

Hit a good drive, about 250

Hit a PW to about 4 feet, was real nice

Also, made the putt for my only birdie of the round

I hit a cut PW on 18 around some limbs to about 10 feet. Didn't make the birdie, but was very happy with my approach. I couldn't have imagined even trying to hit a cut shot a few months ago.

87y, 57* SCOR. Tap in birdie.

This one is easy. Putter from just off the green from 72 feet, up and over a ridge and breaking right to left. It found the center of the clown's mouth for the birdie on the number one ranked hole on the course.

Went to the range this evening to work on a couple things. I was using my 6iron and hitting it super well. My swing is coming back slowly but surely. This picture was taken after the first 20 balls.

Last shot of the season on 18 before the snow came. 90 yards to an elevated green. Hit a sand wedge to 4 feet and made the birdie putt. Made the SA Boston Lager in the clubhouse taste all that much better.

102 island par 3. SCOR 51. Can see ball mark upper right.

For me it was the drive on the par5 6th hole. Due to the winter it plays considerably shorter: about 480 yards. I had just a 147 yard approach left.. But I should add I had a 20mph wind in my back. Hit it very well and very high with a little draw, landed on the backside of a hill kicking it even further. But still: easily one of the best drives in my life!

Should be at 333 yards ;)

I played a couple days ago and hit a terrible 4iron on a long (230yard) par3. I was a good 45yards from the pin and in a bunker. Hit my 54* wedge to about 8ft and then dropped the putt for a par, PHEW!

Played with kc720 and j4u at my local goat track.
#10 reachable par 5 with a lake in front. Doug went for it but left it short in the lake. Here's his third shot.

He also icejacked a UHual but I didn't get a video of that. Must be a Ryder guy.

Played with kc720 and j4u at my local goat track.
#10 reachable par 5 with a lake in front. Doug went for it but left it short in the lake. Here's his third shot.

He also icejacked a UHual but I didn't get a video of that. Must be a Ryder guy.

I needed something to carry all my strokes and cool off a bit. Thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back