In what city SHOULD you live?

Cape Town for me as well.

THP #theking #imwithchad

London. I lived in Europe for 4 years, don't really wanna go back......

I got Portland.

London for me.

Paris.

Looks like this was put together by no one over 30. Kept looking for the "none of the above" check haha!

Gotta be wrong, I got NYC and I hate NYC.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Portland.

I think it was the beer and coffee questions.

I'm presuming that it was when you answered "Hipster Beyoncé" as your favorite Beyoncé.

My favorite question was the one about favorite type of exercise. Just plain "exercise" wasn't a choice. Everything had to be something "awesome" or "edgy." Lame.

I'm New York, by the way.

Definitely flawed. My favorite Beyonce was no Beyonce. I chose the illuminati version as an alternative.

Cape town.

It gave me Tokyo. Im OK with that. LOL

Barcelona_zps6f580d1f.png

Cape Town for me.

Interesting - I got New York City.

I got Cape Town as well. I'm not doubting that I might like it there, but I know the skiing in South Africa is not as good as it is here in the Sierra Nevadas. I landed here because of a job and love it here. It's one of the 10 sunniest cities in the U.S. and I can do all the outdoor activities I love: skiing, golf, cycling, and kayaking/paddleboarding. Middle of January and I can play golf in shorts and go on a bike ride today and snow ski tomorrow with my family - hard to beat.

Definitely flawed. My favorite Beyonce was no Beyonce. I chose the illuminati version as an alternative.

It's all about the "Crazy In Love" Beyonce. mmmmmm

London for me, probably because I picked Whisky over vodka

Portland for me.

Got my favorite city in the world (so far): Paris

Back