2014 PGA Show Coverage - THP Style

Not going to be able to attend this year so it will be great to have a place to follow all that is going on here at THP.

This is a year of many firsts for me on THP, so I'm really looking forward to my first year of following the coverage from JB,GG and the guys.

Looking forward to this! Glad it's a slow week at work so I can tune in.

We're getting clooooooooooseeeeer.

2014 PGA Show Coverage - THP Style

So pumped, thanks for all your hard work THP. Looking forward to following what's new at the show...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scale of 1-10 how excited are you?

My guess
Spoiler
50 bajillion

I definitely enjoy the work.

I think people are going to really love it this year.

really looking forward to this years' coverage...although my boss probably isnt as my productivity at work goes into a significant decline

I just read the coolest article on the new flightscope on their website. Wow pretty please go there first Jman.

I was just wondering, Can any PGA member attend? or does one need to be affiliated in the industry?

I was just wondering, Can any PGA member attend? or does one need to be affiliated in the industry?

It's not open the public so PGA card holders that have registered can attend. As well as media and industry folks. Expected attendance for the three days is well over 100k. Of course that is a lot of repeats but over 35k of PGA affiliates will be here

THP coverage will be better than ever this week with the coverage crew, new technology and new products! The individual threads will also make it easier to see the things that we're most interested in individually as a viewer. Very nice THP! and, Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are going to rock it. Can't wait to read all about it.

Between this and the Loft Up event out in CA with Cookie and Canadan, not even to mention all the info in the TM Ultimate Testing Event thread, this is about to reach epic levels of awesome here on THP. One thing I request, not that it is my place to do so, is to be patient. THP visit each booth and will get the information up as soon as possible. If you dont see something that you have been looking for, it will come, just have patience. Thanks

Between this and the Loft Up event out in CA with Cookie and Canadan, not even to mention all the info in the TM Ultimate Testing Event thread, this is about to reach epic levels of awesome here on THP. One thing I request, not that it is my place to do so, is to be patient. THP visit each booth and will get the information up as soon as possible. If you dont see something that you have been looking for, it will come, just have patience. Thanks

THP brings it, always.

Gotta love that.

I'm really looking forward to this year's coverage. It's going to be top notch.

I'm excited for all of the nuggets of information that comes out of the show, and for obvious personal reasons, anxious to see if/what Cleveland has coming in the pipeline.

It's going to be difficult to get any productive work done this week!

The coverage has been top notch in years past and I doubt that changes this year. Can't wait to follow along while at work this week.

Can't wait for tomorrow's coverage to start.
Not a lot of work is going to be done around here.

Back