Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Guys what have you found to be the most comfortable? I got a pair of addicomfort I hate. They are uncomfortable as crap

Amp Cell Fusion for me. I know Lunar Controls are really popular as well

Depends on your foot shape, but for me it's Lunar Controls.

True Linkswear for me. My feet love em. In the wet I'm still old school though with steel spikes in my Adidas 360 Tour's.

Probably would not be your first choice since they are the same brand a yours, but I really like the Adicross for walking the course.

Probably impossible to get any valid consensus here, because it all comes down to shape of your feet & other real individual, unique aspects of each person. (As much as I'd like to have someone recommend something for me, haha!)

I love footjoy contours amd puma amp sports. And they cn be had for $50 or less on sale.

Currently I have Adidas Sambas and they are the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever owned

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Ecco biom and lunar controls for me

Callaway Del Mar for me and that is by far. Have had some TWs some Ecos Adidas and I keep coming back to Del Mars

Ecco Biom for me; however the Nike TW13 fit well, and I've recently jumped on the Puma bandwagon (Faas lite mesh & Amp Cell Fusion) as well.

Everybody's foot is different. I don't really like the Eccos. I find Nike's fit me best.

Ecco Biom works really well for me. I also like the Puma Faas Lite.

I've loved the adidas Crossflexes quite a bit.

Ecco Bioms, Kikkor Tenny, True Tours, Puma Amp Sports....

But like everyone else says, it all comes down to foot shape and preference.

Lunar Controls for me too. Look great and are super comfortable.

I might be in the minority, but pretty much anything by Kikkor has been great for my feet. I am on my 3rd pair.

Great fitting in the toe, where I tend to have issues with Puma/Adidas shoes.

I might be in the minority, but pretty much anything by Kikkor has been great for my feet. I am on my 3rd pair.

Great fitting in the toe, where I tend to have issues with Puma/Adidas shoes.

My Kikkors Tennys are my go-to casual golf shoe. I will be buying another pair of Kikkors when these are done, or even before if they get the blue Eppik 2.0 in my size.

Adidas 360 ATV for me. A great shoe still.

My big ole wide feet are only happy in Footjoys. (so far). I played in some Nike's in Vegas on day 1, I was so unhappy. Day 2, brand spankin' new FJ's, not even broken in, after the round I was so much happier and I did way more walking on day 2.

Looking forward to trying the New Balances and if I can find them 13 in the Ecco Biom.

Back