TaylorMade Loft Up Carlsbad Experience

To my understanding, these are being custom cut for some of the tour guys who are more particular about their gamer irons.

a7azapa5.jpg

Man that CNC shop is badass.

What do you guys think about this? We are in CNC right now.

by2e7esy.jpg

Does that mold produce a seam that runs zig zag between dimples?

what is that last mold

It didn't? I sure bought some and loved them.

I don't see any exchangable face wedges on any major website (golfsmith, tgw, edwinwatts, pgasuperstore).

I'm not saying they are/aren't great wedges. I wonder if TM would expand on why they did not continue selling that type of wedge?

Cool pictures of where TM makes it happen. Great information in this thread. I am a high spin player on my driver, usually side spin. It is a swing flaw I'm working on, but technology seems to make clubs more forgiving as time goes on. Enjoy the rest if the experience guys.

Sorry about the limited response to.your great questions guys but we are moving along fast and furious. Assume that all of what you see is either current or old lines, as we are being very careful about what can and cannot be photographed.

Sorry about the limited response to.your great questions guys but we are moving along fast and furious. Assume that all of what you see is either current or old lines, as we are being very careful about what can and cannot be photographed.

Finally makes sense why you have been growing this beard. How much R&D stuff have you hidden in it so far?

love the cut sldr

The pictures and vines from cookie of my swing were not telling enough? Hahaha

Hahah damn I didnt even notice. I was focusing on your beautiful swing. Keep up the great work fellas. Tell Cookie I love him.

Very cool stuff today Dan. The molds were awesome and the split SLDR was eye opening.

The molds are truly incredible, it's easy to forget about all the R&D and behind the scenes stuff that goes on before the club finally makes it in your hands to hit! Well done guys.

Sweet looking bag Dan!

TaylorMade hooked us up with some great deals at the company store and I simply couldn't help myself with the blue of SLDR. Amazing.

e5ara4eq.jpg

That bag is absolutely sick. I was commenting earlier in the TM Demo day thread how awesome that blue SLDR staff bag is. But I think I like this stand bag even more.

That is a gorgeous bag Dan! Snag anything else?

TaylorMade hooked us up with some great deals at the company store and I simply couldn't help myself with the blue of SLDR. Amazing.

e5ara4eq.jpg

Beautiful Dan! Looks like a "Staffer/Stand" hybrid sort of bag. Very sturdy looking too. I mean, look at that handle!

Back