TaylorMade Loft Up Carlsbad Experience

All flights come to and end. I'm home, sadly, but still recollecting some pretty awesome experiences.

I wish i could adequately share my thanks to TaylorMade for being such gracious hosts.

Glad you made it home safely my friend. Great job out in CA. So proud of you and Cookie. You guys killed it.

Man those are some awesome pics, Cookie! Nice. Very cool to see that stuff up close like that.

Great work by both of you on this entire experience, very informative and interesting.

You guys were fantastic out there. I enjoyed all the info you were sending out. The pics and vines were awesome. Thanks for doing such an outstanding job of covering this event. You both rocked it.

Awesome stuff Cookie with the photos, that tour truck is something else, I'd give a lot to spend some time in there.

Wow, I would never have guessed 110, it's just so smooth. My swings all jerky and sudden.

Like I said I know it's weird but I could watch that all day. Such a nice swing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Canadan has THE sexiest swings I've seen!

Great stuff. Bucket list for sure. Cool to see pics from the tour van. And, KJC is one cool MFer:angel:

Back