SeeMore Putters Thread

Took the plunge and bought a SeeMore from a user here that was selling on the Marketplace. Excited to see what all of the fuss is about.

Took the plunge and bought a SeeMore from a user here that was selling on the Marketplace. Excited to see what all of the fuss is about.

Which model did you go with?

Sounds like a special order - just get what you want.

How does that work?

I'm considering making the pilgrimage for my birthday in sept since I could do the Seemore THP vent in June.

Ill never get my z3c this way but I may know a go who could help you move that putter

When you get tired of the OneCS, give me a shout.

1545050_10151993407053591_1657495394_n_zps356bb78c.jpg

1511307_10151993407093591_65305330_n_zpsc1d7d373.jpg

68379_10151993407103591_181351660_n_zpsc38e7230.jpg

Howzat between you and sox I'm going into seemore purchase mode. The fgp series to me was always missing something..and I love this flange style hence my z3c obsession.. I imagine the price to be reasonable...grrr decisions..

I know it isn't the official way to do it but I've got to say RST with the claw grip on my CB PCB was magic for me today. I made a ton of stuff and put great rolls (for me at least) on the ball even when I missed. Lags were really good. Medium length putts were good. Short putts were good. 31 putts total, including two stupid misses where I rushed because a group was on us. Color me happy.

Well, the mFGP2 started slow today, but got HOT to finish the round!!! A couple tough putts from long range buried center cup. Awesome.

I thought that was the mFGP2 you were using in Cookie's vines. I saw the 25 fter. NOICE!

Well, the mFGP2 started slow today, but got HOT to finish the round!!! A couple tough putts from long range buried center cup. Awesome.
Just had to knock the rust off a little bit dude...

Burying the biscuit, attaboy.

I know it isn't the official way to do it but I've got to say RST with the claw grip on my CB PCB was magic for me today. I made a ton of stuff and put great rolls (for me at least) on the ball even when I missed. Lags were really good. Medium length putts were good. Short putts were good. 31 putts total, including two stupid misses where I rushed because a group was on us. Color me happy.

Great result! And I think any grip will work if you follow the other parts. I know some of their instructors putt lead hand low; I wouldn't be surprised if somebody used a claw-style grip. Just hide the dot & rock the shoulders.

I did bury the biscuit in the basket with the vine rolling and pressure on. What a fun putter.

Won't the m7 get jealous?

Dan, Any way you can tell what you liked about the FGP2 shape compared to your m7 baby?

my first seemore showed up today! my brand new si4 is awesome, and came with two magnetic headcovers (black and red) !

now i need a putting green

Enjoy! I hope its the first of many.

TapAhoy!

Dan, Any way you can tell what you liked about the FGP2 shape compared to your m7 baby?

I see the FGP model as the most ideal SeeMore for training. It's incredibly neutral in the stroke for me, and allows me to just shoulder rock and stay in the SPi method.

I acquired the mFGP2 as a tool to improve my putting after extended periods of time off. As it turns out, I think it's a valid gamer option.

Back