TaylorMade Loft Up Carlsbad Experience

Yes, south course.

Just saw TW walking to 18th green, rocking a nice orange shirt.

Great info in here guys - did you happen to see or try the 14 degree SLDR (sorry if i've missed a post on that). Curious how it performed and if it sets up square.

Thanks

What ball did they have you guys using out there? Did it seem to make any difference?

Great info in here guys - did you happen to see or try the 14 degree SLDR (sorry if i've missed a post on that). Curious how it performed and if it sets up square.

Thanks

same here - that is definitely on my radar!

Thanks

Sorry - no, I didn't happen to see that out there.

What ball did they have you guys using out there? Did it seem to make any difference?

I played the new Tour preferred ball yesterday. Need another round before I can get some solid thoughts. After I lost 2, it was time to give them a break. :)

When are you going to hit a shot on vine for us? Just have one of your playing partners hold your phone!

Thanks

Talking to TM rep now, they just received samples yesterday and are overnighting them to the PGA show today.

When are you going to hit a shot on vine for us? Just have one of your playing partners hold your phone!

Haha, I'm not playing. About to leave for lunch and then airport.

Fowlers group coming up the par 5 13th.

Tour Preferred Ball? They really did listen to consumers! Awesome.

Cookie, how awesome is the par 3 3rd?!?!?!

Cookie, updates have been great again! Nice work and thanks for the continued coverage.

Wow, what a thread. Just got caught up, and it sounds like an amazing event, and I appreciate the updates. Dan, your fitting experience really has me excited to get fit, really truly fit, for clubs for the first time in my life.

Cookie, how awesome is the par 3 3rd?!?!?!

Stunning, I go some photos that I'll upload at the airport but there is a marine layer just starting to burn off so we didn't get the views from the course as usual.

I love when the fog rolls in on the coast.

heck of a lunch time view

Back