I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
apuqumy8.jpg

adyzegyp.jpg

Is the one black grip the only one with more solid colors and less white? I thought they were coming out with grips that had more color and less white

All of the colors anyone could want. Love the 2nd pic Dean.

I like the black and silver grips - those are sharp.

I wonder why SS doesn't invert their color scheme and make the green or blue the primary grip color

The midnight grips look great. There's a black and red version that's sweet.

2014 Super Stroke - Booth

I wonder why SS doesn't invert their color scheme and make the green or blue the primary grip color
This. I love the grips, and have them on all four of my putters, but I would reverse the color scheme in a second.

• Staff
2ahebagu.jpg

ety8ady4.jpg

azejaguq.jpg

hepevy5u.jpg

Adding my voice to the chorus of people wishing the color scheme was reversed. Always been bummed with how dirty white grips get.

Absolutely love super stroke. They look and perform great.

Love the black/white and black/grey Midnight series. I echo a few others' sentiment that I'd love to see a reversal of their usual color scheme in the other lines.

Id rock that black and silver grip in a second.

Did you guys seen any 17in offerings aside from the 3.0 they already produce?

I can definitely see my grip being the new back and silver one. That is sharp!

Oh wow. JUST noticed the silver/black and the mainly black/white. Those are really good looking grips.

New series called Midnight I believe.

Nice....I have seen some photos floating around from Superstroke with the colors inversed where there is just a little white on the grip and the primary color is red/green/blue, etc.

Was hoping to see some photos to confirm those are coming out.

That silver is amazing.

I am on the fence about these. I've only used them once, and that was with Taylor's left handed putter!

I think this is the year that I put one of these on one or both of my putters.

Would love to see them black out a few of their grips, I would be all over those.

Would love to see them black out a few of their grips, I would be all over those.

100% agree. I think black is used a lot more in styling for bags and clubs, and I think aesthetically blacked out grips with accents would just blend so well with everything else.

Black/Silver will be mine. MANY of them.

Back