Is something brewing?

I don't know what this is all about, silly rumor spreading. Although I was trying to figure out this math equation: what's the square root of 4 ultimates?

I don't know what this is all about, silly rumor spreading. Although I was trying to figure out this math equation: wheat's the square root of 4 ultimates?
The answer to any question of this type is obvious: THP

Is something brewing?

I don't know what this is all about, silly rumor spreading. Although I was trying to figure out this math equation: what's the square root of 4 ultimates?

Well four ultimates squared is 16 so I guess there is room for one more event.

Im no math major!!!!!!

I believe she said Square Root, not squared.

Just reaching JB. I gave up awhile back trying to guess. Because the end product will always be more grand.

Easy peasy....it's pi

All week at the PGA show Dean and I have seen GG talking to company after company, haven't been able to figure anything out other than they all keep saying "Ultimate Ultimate"...

Crazy...

So an "Ultimate Ultimate" would make the Morgan Cup what exactly? The "Previously Ultimate Golf Event?"

Ultimate Ultimate eh? Sounds alright :D

You can't triple stamp a double stamp!

I'm reminded of the line from the commercial: infinity times infinity (head explodes)

GG has now officially been given the stick of ultimate power which the carrot we all long for dangles from. A herd of hungry bunnies we are.

GG has now officially been given the stick of ultimate power which the carrot we all long for dangles from. A herd of hungry bunnies we are.

Very true except one correction...She always held the stick.

What WE do know.....

1-This will Be awesome
2-A lot of buzz around this
3-GG says Square root of 4 Ultimates... (2 for the math challenged)
4-this thread is not in the Events section, but the Clubs, Balls, and Accessories thread.

more to follow I am sure!

Very true except one correction...She always held the stick.

Haha, that is one thing I do not doubt.

So what your saying is......there's going to be a company vs company vs THP Ultimate frisbee tournament?

Mmm I like pie. Apple's my favorite.

Warm apple pie.....whoops wrong thread.

Sounds like the party planning business may be picking up

Is something brewing?

4-this thread is not in the Events section, but the Clubs, Balls, and Accessories thread.

Nah, I just figured more would see it here since it's the same six or seven in the off topic section.

We all know that #THPMC = The Ultimate Golf Event Period!

So logic says that GG is out to make the Morgan Cup even better. Thereby making it The Ultimate, Ultimate Golf Event Period!

So lets speculate:
- More golfers per team?
- More OEM Sponsors

If I had to guess something unrelated to #THPMC, I'd say its whole new OEM sponsored tournament ... The THP Match Play Challenge. That would be the bomb!

Am I close?

I'm probably way off base, but its fun to speculate.

Back