Is something brewing?

I need more info.

Stat.

Someone go find some beans and then spill them.

Since when the heck are there story problems in golf?!?! Seriously, THP isn't satisfied with a huge 2014, they've got to go and add something that is the Ultimate Ultimate? I just don't even know what to guess, but I'm sure it's going to be something special.

I don't know what this is all about, silly rumor spreading. Although I was trying to figure out this math equation: what's the square root of 4 ultimates?

Bacon...

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Black bears... Blackbirds...

I bet the other OEMs are tired of TM and Callaway rocking it at Ultimate Testing and want in on hanging out with some awesome THPers. Except for MikeDean, he's kind of an ass.

The double ultimate? I like where your going with this...

UUFC / Ultimate Ultimate Fighting Championship?

Ultimate you say???? I say the Ultimate Gauntlet!.....just saying

This is the ultimate tease

Wow what did I miss while in the air since my square of 4 comment?!?!

Mind Blown!!! THP style

I don't know what this is all about, silly rumor spreading. Although I was trying to figure out this math equation: what's the square root of 4 ultimates?

I gave up trying to solve quadratic equations a long time ago.

MMMmm interesting. If it ain't ultimate it ain't THP!!!!:D

I am not sure which is more fun.....waiting for whatever GG is planning to be revealed, or reading everyone elses comments speculating about what it might be......

Especially when whatever it may be is finally revealed and nobody has even come close to guessing :D

Fact. Black Bear. Bears eat beats. Battlestar Galactica.

I know for sure that boar hawgs :pig: eat round roots but never seen em eating :hungry: square roots :bulgy-eyes:. Black bears do like berries, honey, & I suppose beets :confused2:.

It sounds like something is up that's going to tilt the wagon towards the ultimate pie in the sky :thumb:

Haha for those wondering my fact. Black bears comment is a scene from the old TV show The Office. I'm a TV junkie not a movie buff.

had to post it, such a great scene....Jim dressed as Dwight

Haha for those wondering my fact. Black bears comment is a scene from the old TV show The Office. I'm a TV junkie not a movie buff.

Not to derail, but that is the best opening intro for that show.

Michael!!!

Ok, now back to your regularly scheduled pondering.

Ultimate, ultimate?? You have my attention...

This has obviously piqued my interest as well. Holy carp is this interesting!

Let's see....
Is something brewing?

It always is on THP!

Is something brewing with Morgan Cup announcements today?.....

I hear Ultimate, I think of Ultimate Testing. Double Ultimate...? Two OEMs squaring off at the same resort with prereleased equipment and 24 THPers....? Sounds epic.

Or maybe there will be a second Morgan Cup? Nah, that seems unlikely.

Whatever it is, I know I'm going to want in.

Ultimately, the "ultimate ultimate" will be revealed. I'm sure that whatever "ultimate ultimate" ultimately ends up being will in fact be ultimate.

Ultimately, the "ultimate ultimate" will be revealed. I'm sure that whatever "ultimate ultimate" ultimately ends up being will in fact be ultimate.

Exactly!

Back