zyvudute.jpg

ase2ujy3.jpg

ve6y7yma.jpg

• Staff
herutyda.jpg

nenumezy.jpg

yrahedy4.jpg

a2epuse8.jpg

The lime green I-line putter grip has my attention. That looks like it comes in multiple sizes as well??

ge3u4equ.jpg

epudasyr.jpg

6atybebe.jpg

e6eme3u3.jpg

u3emy2u8.jpg

4ega7eva.jpg

I'm always game for a splash of color.

Cannot wait to try the UTx side by side against the REL 3 GEN. A Tackier REL 3 Gen would be incredible!

We need new grips and I am looking at every brand! I do like Lamkin grips.

Ooooh, like the new colors for te I-lines....

The utx grips are incredible in hand, def unlike any other cord grip. Intriguing as heck to me with Myrtle and the MC on the calendar.

Cannot wait to try the UTx side by side against the REL 3 GEN. A Tackier REL 3 Gen would be incredible!

If you like the REL 3 Gen, you will like the UTx. I think someone (ddec) has already said it, but think the REL 3GEN feel with a dash of cord in it.

If you like the REL 3 Gen, you will like the UTx. I think someone (ddec) has already said it, but think the REL 3GEN feel with a dash of cord in it.

Exactly! They're great grips for sure.

I really was impressed with them. There is a great chance they end up on my clubs.

I really was impressed with them. There is a great chance they end up on my clubs.

Pretty much a done deal here..

The utx grips are incredible in hand, def unlike any other cord grip. Intriguing as heck to me with Myrtle and the MC on the calendar.
Any chance they come in Undersize?

softer than most other cords?

Utx has my attention.

softer than most other cords?

Just so different feeling from a traditional cord, not soft per say, but all the grip without the harshness IMO.

definitely just jumped up my ponder list. Any mention of midsize UTx's?

Not that I heard, I wouldn't be surprised though, I'll 3 wrap them to get them there.

Looking forward to a comparison of the UTXs vs the new Tour Velvets

Back