2014 Clicgear - Booth

The wife and I love our Cligear carts! Great customer service too.

I'm diggin that 4 wheeler! Reminds me I need to keep looking for the Tour Bag Kit, they are always out of stock when I check though!

I don't have the link but someone posted a site other than clicgear where ya get it.

I love my 1st generation Clicgear, still as good as the day I bought it but man the new ones look nice.

Love mine and got the tour bag kit last week after ordering it, now I just need another tour bag to go on it. The R1 Masters edition bag is only coming out for special events.

I like the new colors

one of tese days I am going to have to upgrade to a clicgear. they are so nice and compact. Great looking stuff!!!

When I was in collecting my new X Hot irons during the week, I noticed that the store is now selling Clicgear carts. Up until now I only saw them on the net, so it was the first time seeing one in person. Have to agree with all the posts, they are a great unit. The store owner said that they were that best selling item over the Christmas period. He had only one left and it was to be collected, so I put my name down for one, when they come in next, hopefully very soon, a week or so. Loving the pics of their display. Fair play guys, keep them coming.

Would really love to pick up a Clicgear this year but it seems that most of the courses near me require carts to "speed up" a round. I'll have to dig a little deeper and find out if the are required, or suggested. Some of that equipment looks amazing.
Riding does not always equal faster in my opinion. I think walking is actually faster, and I hate to play out of a cart. I like to count off yardages by steps.. I know that is old school, but no electronics for me on the course. Walking id just much better suited to the game for me.

Riding does not always equal faster in my opinion. I think walking is actually faster, and I hate to play out of a cart. I like to count off yardages by steps.. I know that is old school, but no electronics for me on the course. Walking id just much better suited to the game for me.

It's not cut and dry, I walk faster at home because of how the courses are set up, some courses are not conducive to it at all however and there's noooooo way they would be played as quickly as a cart.

As for the clicgears, I think it's time to upgrade my 2.0 this year.

I am surprised that there is so little info on the Clicgear website, this is info I have from another website which supplies the products.

Rovic By Clicgear RV1C Golf Trolley... Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design
The RV1C is Rovic's entry in to the ultra-compact push cart market. Featuring the same quality design and materials as the other Rovic carts, the RV1C collapses down to 24"x15"x13".

Rovic By Clicgear RV3F Golf Trolley... Featured Packed Cart Trolley
The RV3F is Rovic's "Full-Feature" Push Cart. Incorporating all of the features one would expect from a full-size push cart while maintaining a very competitive price. When collapsed the RV3F measures 36"x 16"x 13.5".

Getting about time to get the bag off my shoulders and get one of these awesome carts

I can honestly say that my Clicgear is the best golf purchase I have made in the last two years, such a great product!

I really like the looks of these! This year could be the year I go to a lush cart. The green one shown with white wheels if I could get it would be huge win!

I'm diggin that 4 wheeler! Reminds me I need to keep looking for the Tour Bag Kit, they are always out of stock when I check though!

Doug, just saw on Twitter that the Tour Bag Kit is back in stock

Did we get any further info on the 4 wheel cart? Release date? updates from the 3.5 (other than the extra wheel)? Just looked again on their website and do not see anything yet.

Love my 3.5....one of the best purchases I have ever made, its definitely the Cadillac of pushcarts.....the 4 wheel is interesting, the only issue I find is that none of the local golf stores (including Golfsmith) ever carry any accessories, not sure why.

I'm seriously thinking about buying one of these and walking with my men's group in 2014.

Pondering taking the leap myself. What are the advantages to 4 whee over 3? How does the finish hold up on these? Are there certain accessories that are must have, and others that are don't waste your money on?

Pondering taking the leap myself. What are the advantages to 4 whee over 3? How does the finish hold up on these? Are there certain accessories that are must have, and others that are don't waste your money on?
The guys I play with have both styles and the finish as far as I can tell has held up great. The four vs three wheel, not sure.

When I had mine I just went with out of the box and it was everything I needed really.

Finish holds up great. Had mine for a few years & ain't had no paint peel.
As for the must have access. The wheel cover!!! Keeps your car & house free of mud, dirt & the notorious geese s... The foot brush is nice but not a must.

I'm seriously thinking about buying one of these and walking with my men's group in 2014.
I've loved walking with mine Freddie, it just keeps me loose without overworking my body carrying the bag!

Freddie, I purchased one about three weeks ago and have had only one chance to walk with it but I loved it. I need to order the wheel cover still(a must have) and a cigar holder and that's about all I need for it.

Back