Haha, let the fun begin!

How is that Haggis? I like the Dry Hopped from Founders, but have never tried the All Day.

I will say I wouldn't classify the All Day as an IPA. Pretty bland for me in what I am expecting from an IPA. But you could drink it all day and not get overwhelmed....

Anyone else use untappd? Same username on there. Just drank a hiney at the course. Disappointed... I'm a IIPA fan. Time to drink a terripan hopsacutichioner

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Anyone else use untappd? Same username on there. Just drank a hiney at the course. Disappointed... I'm a IIPA fan. Time to drink a terripan hopsacutichioner

I will be now. Never heard of untappd before. Thanks.

Lagunitas IPA and a Ruination.

Lagunitas IPA and a Ruination.

I need to hang out and drink beer with you and Dan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm down for that. Come to West Palm!

Love ruination. We went to Stone Brewery and did the tour last January when we visited CA

Damn you Tmed. I was there in Dec and wanted to go so bad.

I'm down for that. Come to West Palm!

Excellent, it's definitely the plan. Can't remember what IPAs they had on tap there.

Damn you Tmed. I was there in Dec and wanted to go so bad.

Definitely worth the trip! On the tour they only give you a 3oz sample glass and you get to try 4 or 5 brews. Of course more can be bought they have a restaurant/bar there also. Was amazing. I'm a huge fan of brewery tours. I've been on beer tours in England, Canada and in about 6 stares so far in the US. Great way to spend a day. Well that and golfing of course!

Very cool.

Stone Smoked Porter for a nightcap.

Stuck inside with a foot of snow and rising outside, so time to start in.

Clipper City Winter Storm Category 5 Ale. A very smooth IPA ish beer.

use2ybyh.jpg

Stuck inside with a foot of snow and rising outside, so time to start in.

Clipper City Winter Storm Category 5 Ale. A very smooth IPA ish beer.

use2ybyh.jpg

Very fitting!

I'm at it again to celebrate a couple hours of shoveling snow in the cold. This one is a beaut: Anchor Holiday Ale. It is indeed refreshing and perfect to warm up with.

y8agenu5.jpg

Dundee Nut Brown Ale at the moment. Might go to Leinenkugal's Snowdrift Vanilla Porter next or Breckenridge Oatmeal Stout.

More Red Chair from Deschutes out of my rapidly shrinking keg in my man cave.

Ok - nothing to brag about here, but I got a 3 pack of Coors Light 24-oz cans at Safeway for $4.50. Although they lack flavor and depth, when it's warm outside (like today), a CL can be refreshing. And a pretty damn good deal.

I remember when we had Safeway stores in Kansas City.

Stone IPA last night. Never gets old.

That's a fact. Had one myself last night.

I've been going back and forth between that and Lagunitas IPA lately. Occasionally something different, but both are so drinkable that it's hard to bother experimenting.

I haven't had a Lagunitas before. Similar to the Stone?

Back