THP TV - Nead Putters Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV got a chance to meet the man behind the craftsmanship. One of the most humble artists you will ever meet and his work speaks for itself.

Interesting to hear the background on the man behind some very good looking putters.

that putter is gorgeous

These things are absolutely beautiful!! So cool that he had a background in NASCAR as well. Might have to add one of these to the collection one day

KG

Just Tapping Away

Beautiful!

And what's this about a contest?.....

Very cool to hear the background on the man behind the beauty. Looking forward to seeing the contests and the chance to take one of these home.

I've been following his work on twitter for a little while now. Everything he makes is an absolutely stunning piece of craftsmanship.

wow that hand crafted putter was beautiful. Poor guy has no desire though to be on Camera.

• Admin
9emenuzy.jpg

ura3y7am.jpg

5ybyty6u.jpg

udutusam.jpg

Yes video did not do that putter justice.

Oh man, the one in the video is even more incredible (to me). Its a very special damascus that is insane looking.

his putters are gorgeous and truly works of art

Did someone say contest?

Heck no need for that. The Nead line of putters are truly craftsmanship wonders. Well done Gene!

Wow great looking putter and thats awesome he makes some all hand made. Can't wait to hear the contest coming up for a chance to get one of these.

Very cool. He does beautiful work with putters.

I am definitely in love. Those things are absolutely beautiful. I'd be too afraid to roll them(who am I kidding I'd roll them all say if I'm making 'em).

The first putter I can't wait to see stills of. The second putter that was all handmade minus the milled face. That was absolutely beautiful.

Beautiful putter, but more importantly the man behind the putters seems like an awesome guy. I can really appreciate his craftsmanship and the time he puts into his putters. I'm definitely gonna try and make one mine!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Good guy and very good putters.

That does it. Seems like a good guy. Love SCs and Betti's but these seem special. I want one.

Great interview; great putters ( i think I Nead one of these :act-up:); great being a part of THP.
well done!

Gene is a great guy just so happens he makes some of the best putters money can buy as well. To see his work and how he consistently pushes the envelope is just amazing to see. He really pushes it to a next level with each putter in a day and age where far to many companies play it safe.

Loved this interview!

From learning about his background to just hearing him talk, I could tell he just enjoys doing this work and is not in it for fortune or fame.

This IS the type of people I WANT to support.

I'm a fan, can't wait to see more!!

What a great back story. And such amazing looking putters.

Back