Hashtag Chad Discusses #TheKing

What a great setting to shoot the video in with the tank in the background!

Harry is just living rent free in your head right now Chad. While you're on your nightly concalls, #TeamHarry is at the range. Our sticks will do our talking.

half a mile to the gallon lol

nice job jman of keeping peeps out of the shot

Chad! Nice dumb and dumber reference.

This is going to be an epic battle between 2 great captains and a bunch of great Zoo Crew members and THPers.

Nice interview. .. good thing you're close to Disney with Walt... I mean Chad throwing out fairytales of winning #TheKing... Shouldn't be too far for him and his 7 dwarves ... i mean teammates to ride their tank back to the magic kingdom

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Awesome video. Supporter of teAm Chad!!! Need a driver for the tank?

We get it, #MVRhi is with Harry (for now). I personally think I am better looking anyway so that reasoning is blasphemy!

What is a #MVRhi :confused2:. It sounds like one of them RV's turned around backwards. :bulgy-eyes: It don't matter anyways because we got us a tank :deadhorse:

What is a #MVRhi :confused2:. It sounds like one of them RV's turned around backwards. :bulgy-eyes: It don't matter anyways because we got us a tank :deadhorse:

That would be the amazing Rhiona Sullivan. She works for the #zoocrew, and she is awesome

That would be the amazing Rhiona Sullivan. She works for the #zoocrew, and she is awesome

Got ya! Anybody who works for the #zoocrew is pretty cool in my books :thumb:

#ImWithChad all the way. He's got the looks, the game, and the team ready for a victory.

That was hilarious. I always enjoy a good stand up routine.

Yeah, I'm not concerned. While he's wrecking cart paths and fairways driving that tank around, #TeamHarry will be wrecking souls with our golf games.

Chads such a cool guy. He's battle tested y'all, we had two matches and he can hurt ya. Talk with your game, that's why #ImWithChad

Haha. Liked the video a lot.

I must say though, while the words are there, the lack of confidence and conviction are all to present. I just don't think Chad has what it takes to win. Harry has already proven he is a winner. Gonna be a battle.

Loved the video, and the confidence. If we could roll a victory lap in that tank, that would be the ultimate.

Chad exudes confidence, I like it. Glad to see that google chat is alive and well.

Nice job James, I know how tough that is. ;)

Is Chad tall enough to touch the pedals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weak sauce! It seemed he was preoccupied or in fear of what is going to happen. News flash! If you don't believe, you can't make others believe. Leader from the tip of the spear Chad, not from the comfort station. :)

Wow, that was good for a nice laugh! :laughing: Chad and the hashtags are going to be left hanging as Harry leads us to victory. :glasses-nerdy:

"Tanks" a lot for the Chad update. His hair was as glorious as always.

Crowd control! Get that bald idiot out of the shot!

Loved this, I couldn't hear it while we were filming so it's all new to me, the king is going to be INCREDIBLE. Those guys are in for an astounding ride.

I couldn't hear most of that interview due to all the hair in the way but clearly Team Chad didn't get the memo that it's going to be "Cartpaths only" for any and all tracked vehicles at Omni.

Crowd control! Get that bald idiot out of the shot!

Loved this, I couldn't hear it while we were filming so it's all new to me, the king is going to be INCREDIBLE. Those guys are in for an astounding ride.

Maybe that's what JRod was doing. Keeping you away from the shot. Sir please don't bang on the tank.

As you see all the videos I think it's clear that the Callaway guys all have fun with what they do.

Nice, I really want to like Chad but as a supporter of team Harry, I just can't bring myself to do it.

Back