The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hurt someone I really care about, she's my best friend and... I didn't mean to I just got really depressed and screwed up. It wasn't physical... I... I don't even, I'm so mad at myself right now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

It happens bro. Focus less on the mistake you made and more on how you can fix it.

It happens bro. Focus less on the mistake you made and more on how you can fix it.

Indeed, more often than not, it is less about the initial action and more about what you choose to do from that point on.

Crappiest birthday I've had in a while.
Wife giving me the stink eye for a couple of days for whatever reason. I've been out in the cold & wind most of the day. I finally get home and play 20 questions on what I wanted to eat or where I wanted to go. I didn't care what we ate nor where we went. Truth be told, I had enough of the cold for one day.
I just want to relax a little but that just wasn't a good enough answer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crappiest birthday I've had in a while.
Wife giving me the stink eye for a couple of days for whatever reason. I've been out in the cold & wind most of the day. I finally get home and play 20 questions on what I wanted to eat or where I wanted to go. I didn't care what we ate nor where we went. Truth be told, I had enough of the cold for one day.
I just want to relax a little but that just wasn't a good enough answer.

Ahhh, the old stink eye. My nemesis.

Ahhh, the old stink eye. My nemesis.

I'm to the point now that I just don't care. I have enough stress to deal with right now, her drama will have to wait. I know how that sounds but my plate is full.

I'm to the point now that I just don't care. I have enough stress to deal with right now, her drama will have to wait. I know how that sounds but my plate is full.

Nah you don't have to explain yourself to me man, I have walked in those shoes on many occasions.

Having toe surgery again in 2 hours but hopefully for the last time.

Hope it went well! Sending good mojo n juju your way.

Almost died today on the way home. Was getting off the interstate which is 70MPH and was getting on the right side of the off ramp. Then out of nowhere I see a guy speeding down the off ramp towards me. Thankfully he swerved when he noticed me and another car. Say I was probably going about 50 mph when he passed me. Looked to be a older guy maybe in his 70's. I think he thought the off ramp was the frontage road.

Sad n scary. Glad you're not hurt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I experienced a shame like no other yesterday. Launch Monitor, 6 iron, solid 60 and 70 yard carries..... my golf swing has faded away from what it was.

Upgrading the servers at our main Shop this morning. Started a little before 7am, still not done. This is frustrating.

I experienced a shame like no other yesterday. Launch Monitor, 6 iron, solid 60 and 70 yard carries..... my golf swing has faded away from what it was.

Solid rant, ouch dude. I hit a couple moon ball drivers at the shop yesterday that only carried 180 - 190, but this makes me feel a bit better haha.

My rant is when a hotel tells you they are giving your group the "best rate" when a simple search pulls up the rooms cheaper & without having to kiss @$$ to the group person while trying to get a block. It is a seriously scummy thing to do. I struggle to trust people who tell me it's raining when pi$$ing on my shoes.

The last time I attempted to be fit for a driver I could only get about 150yds carry! I was so geeked about it. I finally took the driver I thought I wanted to a local course, got permission to run out to a specific tee box & hit a dozen shots. All carried 240, per Google map. I finally figured out I have an issue with hitting into a net & in a confined space. I do okay when hitting into a simulator, but never into a net. The mind is a terrible thing.

Ambien leads to weird dreams on occasion.

I had a dream last night that I was teaching a class (I teach Artillery Fire Support) and was assaulted by a student because I referred to a non-computerized weapon system a "dumb weapon", which is what it's called in the manuals. He thought I was insulting the intelligence of the people who operate the weapon. Just a very odd dream.

And then I was ripped from sleep by my neighbor's damn rooster who has decided that he likes my front yard, but does not like me. He was sitting on my front porch at 4:45 crowing. I got up out of bed and grabbed the shotgun, but when I loaded the 1st round, my wife wouldn't let me shoot him. She said she'd call the neighbor and tell him that he has to find a way to keep the rooster at his house because I'm going to kill it.

Lol Rich, that Rooster is killing me.

My rant is that I've been sick since going to Florida and today it's freakin terrible! Bed rest, Zinc, Nyquil, OJ, and whatever else I can shove down my throat!

My rant is that I've been sick since going to Florida and today it's freakin terrible! Bed rest, Zinc, Nyquil, OJ, and whatever else I can shove down my throat!
Feel better Trout!

Killing you? I'm the one he's attacked and woken up at 4:45. He was just sitting on the porch again and when my wife opened the door he hauled butt and scared the crap out of her.

We did find out that it is a Rhode Island Red, if that means anything to anyone. To me, it simply means big mean red chicken.

Feel better bud!

Hang in there Marc. If Florida makes you sick, are you going to reconsider moving back then? ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No bueno...I blame matt from taylormade

No bueno...I blame matt from taylormade

Sounds like, for you, everything is Matt's fault. Poor Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killing you? I'm the one he's attacked and woken up at 4:45. He was just sitting on the porch again and when my wife opened the door he hauled butt and scared the crap out of her.

We did find out that it is a Rhode Island Red, if that means anything to anyone. To me, it simply means big mean red chicken.

I'll come up there and get that sucker for ya. :thumb:

Why do batteries in smoke detectors only die at night? Stop that infernal beeping!

Marc take care buddy and stay warm :thumb:

Why do batteries in smoke detectors only die at night? Stop that infernal beeping!

Thats halarious. I had one 3 days ago go out at 3 am. I use to think it was because of cold weather and batteries not getting along... now pretty sure its sabotage from lil man and the girlfriend

Woke up this morning and my wrist hurts. Must have slept on top of it

Polished the wood floors this week.
Got up last night, went to kitchen for drink of water.

My feet raised suddenly above my head, crashing the rest of my body to the floor.

Yup, I slipped, and subsequently fell.

A little sore this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back