DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading that way.

C016105B-9D97-4CF1-932C-040A68546F0E_zpsouc2gbnd.jpg

Golf in January

C016105B-9D97-4CF1-932C-040A68546F0E_zpsouc2gbnd.jpg

Golf in January

Enjoyed today's round gentlemen. What a beautiful day to be on the course. We need to have a lot more days like this during the winter.

Agreed, very enjoyable day!!

You can still join us tomorrow. Hint hint!

Agreed, very enjoyable day!!

You can still join us tomorrow. Hint hint!

I love my wife and family. If I were to join you tomorrow, I may have to find a new place to live. Going to take my lesson, and hopefully practice for a few hours, should be pushing it enough.

I went to the clinic today... sinus infection :( ...but I also got to stop by the last Edwin Watts while in Dallas and got a Cleveland 588, a couple grips (last 600 tour wraps they had), and a Ping hat. They still have quite a bit of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my wife and family. If I were to join you tomorrow, I may have to find a new place to live. Going to take my lesson, and hopefully practice for a few hours, should be pushing it enough.

You and I could get a place together Eddie and be bachelors cause I'm getting close too! Ha!

You and I could get a place together Eddie and be bachelors cause I'm getting close too! Ha!

I don't think we would do good on our own. I think the families keep us grounded to well.
But Nate, I do travel for golf, even when equipment is not involved. Hahaha.

I don't think we would do good on our own. I think the families keep us grounded to well.
But Nate, I do travel for golf, even when equipment is not involved. Hahaha.

Hahahahaha

#owned

I went to the clinic today... sinus infection :( ...but I also got to stop by the last Edwin Watts while in Dallas and got a Cleveland 588, a couple grips (last 600 tour wraps they had), and a Ping hat. They still have quite a bit of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are the discounts? Still 25%?

To each his own......
I am busting on you, because I want to see another DFW Crew take a THP title. We have two from the area already. Your game gives us another fantastic shot at another local in the THP Hall of Fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back