Was able to play golf in shorts yesterday, snowing like hell today. Colorado climate suffers from bipolar disorder

Agreed. 60+ saturday, 20s today

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Its been said that one doesn't really know how good it is to laugh if one has never cried or cannot truly appreciate happiness if one has never been sad. I look at golf in a similar vein, experiencing winter gives one an appreciation for what may be labelled as the golf season. Looking toward the coming golf season also provides a sense of renewal. We view and attend local golf shows hoping for the magic club this year; that the coming year will be the break through year. The coming year typically yeilds false hopes, but hope never the less.

I have not seen a winter like this in many years. And Western PA winters are not fun to begin with.

I have not seen a winter like this in many years. And Western PA winters are not fun to begin with.

Yeah! I haven't seen a winter like this in years either... Oh, wait. I was spoiled in Hawaii for six years. That's why.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Its been said that one doesn't really know how good it is to laugh if one has never cried or cannot truly appreciate happiness if one has never been sad. I look at golf in a similar vein, experiencing winter gives one an appreciation for what may be labelled as the golf season. Looking toward the coming golf season also provides a sense of renewal. We view and attend local golf shows hoping for the magic club this year; that the coming year will be the break through year. The coming year typically yeilds false hopes, but hope never the less.

ok. that makes sense. i've experienced winter. many of them. i truly know how great summer is. if i never see another winter i will still know how truly great summer is. i won't forget. winter can go away now.

was talking with my friend in indy. says its suppose to be -9 tommorrow
also fealing for the broncos and seahawks at the superbowl. that one just might be ugly for weather

on a side note. the sun was peeking over the wasatch as i was starting the car for work this morning. didnt even need to scrape the windows,.
im a feeling spring coming. or we can get another snow dump like last february

This morning I was on a friends roof digging to his vents for his water heater, furnace, and plumbing vents.

The snow and steady south wind buried his house over the last few days.

was talking with my friend in indy. says its suppose to be -9 tommorrow
also fealing for the broncos and seahawks at the superbowl. that one just might be ugly for weather

on a side note. the sun was peeking over the wasatch as i was starting the car for work this morning. didnt even need to scrape the windows,.
im a feeling spring coming. or we can get another snow dump like last february

don't get your hopes too high....i have spring fever like you wouldn't believe but it's not even february yet. FEB is northern utah usually brings plenty of snow and cold....in to march. hell, even april...but we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. have you been hitting the heated range at all this winter? mulligans has their course open(its crappy) and river oaks hav the front 9 open.

I was hoping to come to this thread and complain about the cold here in MD, but after reading a lot of the post......I got nothing!

don't get your hopes too high....i have spring fever like you wouldn't believe but it's not even february yet. FEB is northern utah usually brings plenty of snow and cold....in to march. hell, even april...but we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. have you been hitting the heated range at all this winter? mulligans has their course open(its crappy) and river oaks hav the front 9 open.

the past 3 weekends i have been at golf tech having lessons and my open practice sessions. my first weekend off from golftec is this upcoming weekend. after i do my dog's tracking training i was thinking of going to mulligans to practice what my last coach session did. then the following weekend i start going every other week to golftec till i run out of spending money. i also have been hunting the neighborhood for a kind neighbor with a tall garage after i took out a light the other week in our garage. want to see if i can get a mat and return net set up some where to keep the practice going. been trying real hard this winter to get a consistant swing for the upcoming season since i started golf technically in october 2013

Its annoyingly cold in VA.

I honestly do not know how you people survive the winter up north and other places.

I feel like I'd be a much better golfer if it weren't for winter. I'm usually putting up some good scores by the time fall rolls around, just in time to put the clubs away for 4-5 months and forget all the motor skills I've developed that translate to nice short game shots, putting abilities, or controlling the ball on full swings. I wish I could just make slow, steady progress rather than having to hit the reset button every spring. There's really no good indoor practice facilities around either. Yeah, stupid winter.

the past 3 weekends i have been at golf tech having lessons and my open practice sessions. my first weekend off from golftec is this upcoming weekend. after i do my dog's tracking training i was thinking of going to mulligans to practice what my last coach session did. then the following weekend i start going every other week to golftec till i run out of spending money. i also have been hunting the neighborhood for a kind neighbor with a tall garage after i took out a light the other week in our garage. want to see if i can get a mat and return net set up some where to keep the practice going. been trying real hard this winter to get a consistant swing for the upcoming season since i started golf technically in october 2013

how is golftec? i was thinking about checking in to the lessons there. is it pricey?

i got a package under the holiday special for christmas. it was 299 for the swing eval with 3 coach sessions and 3 practice session. i think they have some spring boot camp training camp or what not going on through feb. its a swing eval 15 or something hours of self practice and 10-12 coach session for 600-800 (i cant remember dont quote me) i dont know about the prices as i am brand new and do not know anything else but who else has the video analysis and the sensor harnesses hooked up around here. ill be able to answer on the maintenance prices the 22nd class as ill try and get a few more sessions purchased. i have a thread about newbie going to golftec that has my progress. i love it to honest. being a new player with no burned in habits im breaking habits easily that i have and learning a swing from the get go. this past weekend my coach found out through the cameras and slow motions that i wiggle my fingers at the top of the swing then regripping and attacking the ball. how could that be found by someone just standing there and watching. as its like milisecond time involved
the thread has my weekly notes and what they have gone above and beyond with me for

i got a package under the holiday special for christmas. it was 299 for the swing eval with 3 coach sessions and 3 practice session. i think they have some spring boot camp training camp or what not going on through feb. its a swing eval 15 or something hours of self practice and 10-12 coach session for 600-800 (i cant remember dont quote me) i dont know about the prices as i am brand new and do not know anything else but who else has the video analysis and the sensor harnesses hooked up around here. ill be able to answer on the maintenance prices the 22nd class as ill try and get a few more sessions purchased. i have a thread about newbie going to golftec that has my progress. i love it to honest. being a new player with no burned in habits im breaking habits easily that i have and learning a swing from the get go. this past weekend my coach found out through the cameras and slow motions that i wiggle my fingers at the top of the swing then regripping and attacking the ball. how could that be found by someone just standing there and watching. as its like milisecond time involved
the thread has my weekly notes and what they have gone above and beyond with me for

sounds cool. i'll find your thread and check it out. that finger thing would be impossible to spot. that's pretty neat. I would love to see my swing in super slow motion.

It is currently 48° warmer in Anchorage Alaska than it is in NE Wisco.

Winter sucks.

Hopefully the ridge of high pressure that was pushing all of the storms north of CA is really weakening. As much as I have enjoyed the last 60+ days of "winter" with the 60° to 70° highs it really needs to end. 1. We need the rain and snow. 2. The change in the storm track should really help you guys out.

Sitting here this morning and it is 13 below zero right now. 31 below with the wind. Winter sucks!

Just caught it on the evening news that we are one tenth of an inch from having the most snow in history in my area for January, and they are saying we will get 2 to 3 inches on Thursday and maybe 6+ inches beginning Friday afternoon. On top of that, we just had our coldest over night temp at -17 Monday night in twenty four years. Winter sucks, but this one really sucks and its only half over.......

Just caught it on the evening news that we are one tenth of an inch from having the most snow in history in my area for January, and they are saying we will get 2 to 3 inches on Thursday and maybe 6+ inches beginning Friday afternoon. On top of that, we just had our coldest over night temp at -17 Monday night in twenty four years. Winter sucks, but this one really sucks and its only half over.......

I blame global warming!

After the university of minnesota was closed monday and tuesday morning for extreme cold it hit 20 degrees this afternoon. It was very warm almost too warm.

Snow and more snow in Sweden. Hate this time of the year.

3emyvysy.jpg

Back