Adidas and Natalie Gulbis team up for golf shoes

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Last week we showed you a sneak peek of the new adidas shoes featuring designs by Paula Creamer, well today we bring you the pictures of the shoes featuring designs by Natalie Gulbis. The black and red shoes are on my must have list....these shoes will be released in February.

763855453_qkZcX-L-1.jpg

763855452_GaCEv-L-1.jpg

763855456_4j7So-L-1.jpg

AWESOME! And those red shoes are suh-weet!

Yeah, my wife is gonna like those.

Nice work adidas!

Move over Paula Creamer, you might just have some competition. Now I don't know which one I like better...hmmmmm......

Move over Paula Creamer, you might just have some competition. Now I don't know which one I like better...hmmmmm......

Just based on your pink posts, I can't imagine you in any other color.:D

When it doubt, get 'em both! :D

haa haa haa :) I wish I could get them both, I already have pairs of golf shoes, 2 of them are pink Adidas shoes :D

I like Natalie's better

I do like the black with the pink lines though :) I'm not a fan of the circular shoe laces though, I have had bad experiences with them as they always come untied :( but you can always change them out though!

Note: I think I'm leaning more towards the Natalie Gulbis shoes...she is my #1 LPGA player as well :D

that picture is a bit misleading because that's not really pink with those black shoes it's red. I am sure you have noticed a lot of what Natalie wears is red that's why her shoes are red and black and Pauals are pink since she wears a lot of pink.

Thanks for pointing that out GG, it definitely looks pink on my monitor. Those red shoes should look incredible too!

that picture is a bit misleading because that's not really pink with those black shoes it's red. I am sure you have noticed a lot of what Natalie wears is red that's why her shoes are red and black and Pauals are pink since she wears a lot of pink.

Oh hee hee, but none the less, they still do look great! :good:

They look pink in the picture to me too but when I was talking to adidas yesterday they kept saying red and black so I am pretty sure they are red. I just sent an email to get a firm confirmation on the color.

UPDATE:Ok forget everything I said I just got an email back and that is pink, it's black, white, and hot pink.

Thanks for the clarification :good:

I like the topstitching a lot. Too bad they AREN'T red--Harry talked me into that red Lija skort last year, and it would have been serious matchy-matchy.

I like the topstitching a lot. Too bad they AREN'T red--Harry talked me into that red Lija skort last year, and it would have been serious matchy-matchy.

There is a red pair there as well. I thought Harry talked you out of a red skort. But that is neither here nor there I guess. :alien: I like the top stitching too.

EDIT: After I wrote this I realized that some may not know that i was joking. I kid. I kid.

There is a red pair there as well. I thought Harry talked you out of a red skort. But that is neither here nor there I guess. :alien: I like the top stitching too.

EDIT: After I wrote this I realized that some may not know that i was joking. I kid. I kid.

My mistake--I thought GG was saying everything was pink, not red.

Hey, Hubby was there the whole time.

I like those, they look real clean

The Natalie shoes have just arrived at the THP Headquarters! These are even nicer in person then in pictures. I absolutely love the look especially the metal Natalie logo and lace tag and the addition of rhinestone. I didn't realize from the pictures that these shoes even had that. They are so sharp looking!!

773247788_QrU63-L-1.jpg

773247790_GDjwg-L-1.jpg

773247749_QJgTe-L-1.jpg

773247753_FrLjG-L-1.jpg

773247767_HPSTY-L-1.jpg

773247764_hs9rf-L-1.jpg

They even have the "GG" GolferGal logo on the metal tag at the bottom of the laces...

Did you get them to do that just for you?

How do they look on your feet?

Back