SeeMore Putters Thread

They're all interchangable for me, but, I don't have a headshape that doesn't fit my eye in my hoard so that helps a good bit.

i'm finding that with SPi, it's much much easier to change out putters, however, when golf season is in full swing, I have every intention of locking one in for the long haul.

I wish my entire stock only the best of luck trying to dethrone the m7 PR.

So the mFGP isn't staying in the bag? I could see how that would be a rough decision. I'm intrigued to roll one as opposed to the Original FGP to see the differences.

Sox Fan, you changed your avatar and threw me for a loop. I guess I have to start paying more attention.

And the CO PCB gets rebuilt today and hopefully, I'll have it back by the weekend!

Well it will stay in my collection, I actually need to lengthen it as I think it may be at 34" right now.

Gonna dedicate the next month to the Z as I have some events coming up that I want to feel comfortable going into.

i'm finding that with SPi, it's much much easier to change out putters, however, when golf season is in full swing, I have every intention of locking one in for the long haul.

I wish my entire stock only the best of luck trying to dethrone the m7 PR.

My bag is ever revolving so I figure why not the putters too? :alien:

My bag is ever revolving so I figure why not the putters too? :alien:

well if that certain one doesn't work:call-me:

In the process of arranging sending my SeeMore m5x back to it's home for a little bit to get a counterbalance treatment.

I wasn't sure, but I was rolling a bunch of counterbalanced mallets of the weekend and I LOVE the feel. I can't even imagine how great this putter is going to be.

I had an interesting email exchange with The Roc regarding an all black shaft in a Seemore...

Holding out hope for a Private Reserve mFGP CS HT with a black shaft...

I had an interesting email exchange with The Roc regarding an all black shaft in a Seemore...

I want to put one of these into a SeeMore.

DSC_1012_large.jpg%3Fv%3D1340852367

DSC_1007_large.jpg%3Fv%3D1340836329

DSC_1009_large.jpg%3Fv%3D1340837242

images

I just don't know that you could with the internal hosel, I know you couldn't if you have weight added to the head as that is done with a spud that installs into the head and the shaft tip goes over.

That said, I want one for my DB4x and Solana, just because.

I just don't know that you could with the internal hosel, I know you couldn't if you have weight added to the head as that is done with a spud that installs into the head and the shaft tip goes over.

That said, I want one for my DB4x and Solana, just because.

Seems like an awfully good excuse to grab a DB4 to me!!! hahaha

The db4x cs looks great to me. Just not sure if I wanna leave the center shaft domain

So a question for my fellow seemore fans. When you first started using a seemore did it seem like the ball position was way off from your previous putter?
Ive noticed two interesting things about using the r.s.t.
1) the face looks soo different at address. Meaning with the shaft being straight it look like the top of the club is closer to my right hand.
2) the ball seems about a ball and a half foward than it use to be for me to line up the r.s.t correctly. Its taking some time to get use to. Just wondering if this was the case with others.

So a question for my fellow seemore fans. When you first started using a seemore did it seem like the ball position was way off from your previous putter?
1) the face looks soo different at address. Meaning with the shaft being straight it look like the top of the club is closer to my right hand.
2) the ball seems about a ball and a half foward than it use to be for me to line up the r.s.t correctly. Its taking some time to get use to. Just wondering if this was the case with others.

I did have to get adjusted, and still do at times, to the ball being further forward than my pre-SeeMore days to line up the RST correctly.

I was taught, prior to SPi, that the ball should be inside the left foot. That way the putter could catch the ball on the up stroke and roll it, not hit it. So, having the ball just left of center was odd. But now everything SPi is like an old pair of shoes. Fits just right.

That would be a great looking putter.
I have an old SeeMore OnePutt with an all black factory SeeMore shaft and black Lamkin crossline grip. I think it's the overall best looking putter out of my "modest" collection of SeeMores.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I don't know how to say this without sounding like I'm saying "I'm a great putter" because that is not true. I am a terrible putter. I averaged 36 putts per round at the end of last year. But my Si4 came in this week and just practicing around the house I've yet to see the red when lining up a putt. I know the Si4 is different than the other SeeMores. And I know lining up on a putting mat is a lot different than a real life green. But that is my experience after a few days.

DSC_1007_large.jpg%3Fv%3D1340836329

I'll let you know how it goes when I get mine back from Seemore!

I won one from their xmas contests and Alex is going to have it put into an SB head.
PZ%281%29.jpg

I don't know how to say this without sounding like I'm saying "I'm a great putter" because that is not true. I am a terrible putter. I averaged 36 putts per round at the end of last year. But my Si4 came in this week and just practicing around the house I've yet to see the red when lining up a putt. I know the Si4 is different than the other SeeMores. And I know lining up on a putting mat is a lot different than a real life green. But that is my experience after a few days.

RST is RST no mattter which model it is! Keep it up buddy and those putts per round will be down before you know it!

RST is RST no mattter which model it is! Keep it up buddy and those putts per round will be down before you know it!

I've never felt like lining up square was my problem. My problem is my stroke and reading greens and pretty much every other aspect of putting except for lining up square.

tried my new si4 today for the first time (besides the home hardwood floors...) at the sim and I love the feeling of the insert, was easy to align, I only had my typical simulator putting speed issues, but I did hit half the cups (lipped or went too hard... damn simulator putting)

overall, great first experience with y seemore

So I spent some more time yesterday with the one cs. Ive addapted to the ball position and using the rst correctly. My area of oppertunity is with the weight of the putter. I meant to counterbalance it yesterday but couldnt go get the materials. Considering trying a db4x cs ..

So I spent some more time yesterday with the one cs. Ive addapted to the ball position and using the rst correctly. My area of oppertunity is with the weight of the putter. I meant to counterbalance it yesterday but couldnt go get the materials. Considering trying a db4x cs ..

Just buy one of each and try them all then you will know which one is right for you! haha

Just buy one of each and try them all then you will know which one is right for you! haha

Still loving your friendship my friend, but your advice is going to get me broke. Lol. Im definitely thinking of finding a used one and trying it. I love the cs but I wanna try something a little lighter. So buy another seems right..lmao

Still loving your friendship my friend, but your advice is going to get me broke. Lol. Im definitely thinking of finding a used one and trying it. I love the cs but I wanna try something a little lighter. So buy another seems right..lmao

Cough "Ebay" Cough

Back