Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt Laser - THP TV

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV talks with Bushnell Golf about the new Z6 device with Jolt.

I can't wait to try this one out, a combination of two great units, jolt is an amazing feature put into a compact z6 platform. My ponder mode is in overdrive!

Definitely seems like Bushnell has a winner here. It's got everything anyone would ever want in a laser rangefinder.

• Admin
Definitely seems like Bushnell has a winner here. It's got everything anyone would ever want in a laser rangefinder.

I guess we are in the minority TP...hehe. Its quiet in here. :D

Looks like a sweet piece! I really need to get a rangefinder at some point, I'm always bumming off of other people's haha

I'll have to check the video out after work...definitely want a rangefinder for the MC and this is certainly on my radar.

Sounds like a pretty nice product. Not sure I need half yard accuracy with my swing, but it does add a little confidence knowing how accurate the ranges are. I'd be interested to put this up against my leupold.

Nice interview! Absolutely love my Z6 but also love the Jolt technology. Nice to see them bringing the best features of all their units into a single device.

1/2 yard increments and improved accuracy over my V3 ?
That's amazing !!

Looks like a sweet piece! I really need to get a rangefinder at some point, I'm always bumming off of other people's haha

It really is a game changer. To know that its a 6 iron into a green instead of guessing that it is makes a big difference for me.

I just recently bought a V3 with Jolt. For someone like me who has shaky hands, Jolt is a god send. With older range finders I would get yardage to anything but the flag. If they have improved on the V3 with Jolt, then this is something the majority of golfers need to look into.

Finally home and got to see this video. I WILL own this rangefinder. FIVE times faster than any other rangefinder on the market, jolt technology, and the red readout. And I also found it VERY interesting that the group with the Rangefinders finished their round 20+ minutes faster with better scores, than when they played the same course without.

I was debating about getting the V3 since it can be had for a reasonable price right now. After listening to that interview - forget the V3, I am going straight to the Z6.

Hah I figured this would happen, picked up a Z6 over the winter for this upcoming season. I wonder if they made the button easier to press on this newer version.

Instant yardages to the half yard...yes please

This will be my range finder. Just need to sell off some old clubs or something to fund the purchase!

Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt Laser - THP TV

I really enjoy my V3, except the jolt no longer works and stopped a few months after I bought

Oh yes, I want me to check out the Tour Z6 as well. I'm sure many will disagree but give me an LRF over a GPS any day.

Definitely the fastest laser I have used to date.

1/2 yd accuracy isn't useful to amateurs other than provide confidence.
the jolt is kind of neat if it's reliable, that alone will speed up things.

i don't buy the 20 minutes faster time. maybe they've gotten use to the course on the second go around which may contribute to the better scores. not a very scientific study imo.
still a great rangefinder no doubt, just don't like conclusions made from studies that aren't controlled and way too subjective

I really like my V3, I haven't even used it on course yet! The Z6 seems like a monster though, I wouldn't mind giving it a spin.

1/2 yd accuracy isn't useful to amateurs other than provide confidence.
the jolt is kind of neat if it's reliable, that alone will speed up things.

i don't buy the 20 minutes faster time. maybe they've gotten use to the course on the second go around which may contribute to the better scores. not a very scientific study imo.
still a great rangefinder no doubt, just don't like conclusions made from studies that aren't controlled and way too subjective

First off, welcome to THP.
Keep in mind that the study had people go out both first and second with the laser.

thanks.
i've been away from golf for a bit now i'm back and ready to hoard again.
not sure what to do with all the stuff i've collected in the past.
but i definitely need a Z6 just because...

Back