What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
New hat.

attachment.php

Callaway Chev Aeros are on my mind. Look very nice in grey & orange.
ChevAeroreverse.jpg

so with two $120 gift cards to Macy's and JCPenny's, along with some stuff for my dad, I got a nice lime green Greg Normal Polo for $15, a shweet PGA Brand black/grey/blue polo for $20, a very nice long-sleeve under-armor type shirt, and two things I never thought I'd buy. pink and orange slacks. the orange is like a burnt orange, so I can probably wear them to team tournaments since our colors are black & Orange as long as I wear a black polo. the pink, well, why not. I'm a senior. whip 'em out in the last or second-to-last week of practice, get some laughs out of em. $20 a piece, why not.

Oh yea. Incoming.

370996462003_1.jpg

I'll bend the bill a bit. It's just like my blue UA hat. Perfect for my big head.

I have a few pairs of these pants. I think they are great.

If you have an Izod Outlet store anywhere near you, look there. I can usually find these in the $25 range there. They also typically run clearance sales 2-3 times a year where you can get them for well under $20.

Thanks man I'll have to check that out.

Worst case if you can't find an outlet, buy some pants at Kohls. Just don't buy cotton or something like chinos. My golf pants are all 'work' pants and cost around $30.

Also, watch Macys and Belk websites for clearance sales. Belk in particular carries a lot of golf stuff (Izod, Greg Norman, Callaway), and I've seen online clearance prices for around $15 for shirts and pants.

I am in need of some new Under Armour polos, anyone have a great place online to purchase?

Also, watch Macys and Belk websites for clearance sales. Belk in particular carries a lot of golf stuff (Izod, Greg Norman, Callaway), and I've seen online clearance prices for around $15 for shirts and pants.

Well Macys have the izod golf pants for $38 now. I got three pairs of PGA pants that are great at work and on the course. Also got a couple pairs of some target golf pants because they were like $15, but they look like hiking pants not dress pants.

I am in need of some new Under Armour polos, anyone have a great place online to purchase?

If you find some at a decent price definitely post a link. I really liked the way they looked last week on Stallings and Spieth. They have some nice looking pants too.

Pondering what I will find at the outlets tomorrow need pants and some long sleeve polos maybe come across some shoes but the new DNA's I have my eyes on.

im going to the outlet here tomorrow after I bid a job, want me to look for something specific.

Pondering what I will find at the outlets tomorrow need pants and some long sleeve polos maybe come across some shoes but the new DNA's I have my eyes on.

im going to the outlet here tomorrow after I bid a job, want me to look for something specific.

Thanks dude, appreciate that, but there is an Outlet down this way too. Was just hoping to find some deals online.

Thanks dude, appreciate that, but there is an Outlet down this way too. Was just hoping to find some deals online.

No problemo, I've never been to our outlets here but hoping I can find some good deals, especially some Ecco shoes.

No problemo, I've never been to our outlets here but hoping I can find some good deals, especially some Ecco shoes.
Happy hunting dude!

Hey hawk so what kind did you get at Kohls? Say I want what you got work pants but you can wear them out on the course. Don't know if you meant you found some IZOD there for $30.
Worst case if you can't find an outlet, buy some pants at Kohls. Just don't buy cotton or something like chinos. My golf pants are all 'work' pants and cost around $30.

Hey, I am relatively familiar with UA polos.

That in mind, not familiar with where to buy online. I usually get my deals at the outlets, or accept buying them for 40 apiece (heyo coupon) from Dicks.

I have a pair of IZOD slacks I got at TJMaxx for around that price.

I can remember the brand I buy at Kohls. Dockers or something similar.

I found some IZOD golf pants from Marshalls a few weeks ago for $19. Going to be on the lookout for more

I found some IZOD golf pants from Marshalls a few weeks ago for $19. Going to be on the lookout for more
MC Hammer pants? Slim fit my @$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back