Vancouver, Canada

whwh

Reaction score
Handicap
+0.2
Been checking out THP for several months now and really enjoy the forums and information provided about various types of equipment. Looking at getting the new Taylormade tp irons. I'm getting different answers on the availability of the tp mb's in left handed. Does anyone know? Thanks.

Not sure about the sticks but welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!! Let us know if we can do anything for you

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Welcome man! Also not sure about the irons, but there's a bunch of THP'ers fairly near you in the Vancouver area and also a few of us just south of the border in Bellingham.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, glad you joined

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

I dont know about the irons. Ive found tm email system works well might want to try that.
WELCOME

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP! You may want to start a new thread in the clubs section for the answer to your question.

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. Not sure about whether they are available in LH. I am sure someone has info.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome man! I'm not far from you in Langley. You should definitely come play a round with some of us locals, it would be a pleasure to watch a + handicap in action!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome man! I'm not far from you in Langley. You should definitely come play a round with some of us locals, it would be a pleasure to watch a + handicap in action!

Oh wow, I didn't see the +! Yeah, definitely would love to play a round with ya bud.

Back