How To Pack 148 Pairs Of Golf Shoes

They sure do trump my two pair :bulgy-eyes:

I am all for the shoe intervention! I got rid of 3/4 of my shoes. If I haven't worn them in a year, then they don't need to stay.

Are you tracking this on a calendar?

Wait...gotta be a spreadsheet.

:alien:

Loved the video!

You have what I like to call.....

#FirstWorldProblems
#LifeofaShoeWhore
#DaddyNeedsANewPairofShoes

What would we do with the other 90 pairs?

All the way around like a shoe hut? (ShoeGloo?) nah you'd have like none left. I like high ceilings in my houses

All the way around like a shoe hut? (ShoeGloo?) nah you'd have like none left. I like high ceilings in my houses

There was an old Wardy who lived in a shoe?

Make room for the minivan! Loved the time lapse.

The good thing is golfergal never has to ask JB what he wants for his Birthday. Heck she could probably sneak a pair out of his collection, wrap em up, and he wouldn't know the difference :D

How long have you been amassing your shoe collection for JB?

Time lapse was cool, but you need a better system to store those shoes instead of a large pile... hanging shoe racks maybe?

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I would buy JB a pair of shoes, but I think he has every pair that was ever made. :bulgy-eyes:

Time lapse was cool, but you need a better system to store those shoes instead of a large pile... hanging shoe racks maybe?

We bought some new shoe racks, but truthfully you have no idea how much space they take up. I like my golf shoes in the garage rather than inside the house (that is for my regular shoes).

We bought some new shoe racks, but truthfully you have no idea how much space they take up. I like my golf shoes in the garage rather than inside the house (that is for my regular shoes).

I don't even want to think of how many "regular shoes" you have, but you seen to have a shelving system around the garage, why not hang the over the door style shoe racks from those?

I don't even want to think of how many "regular shoes" you have, but you seen to have a shelving system around the garage, why not hang the over the door style shoe racks from those?

Every one I have tried size 11-12s dont fit too well. And we only have 1 door in the garage.

How about a rope/rod hanging between two points from the roof? Tie the laces together, and hang the shoes by the laces.

2 Things...

1. Ward always has a polo shirt tucked into his shorts.

2. JB is rocking a beard like a boss. Looks good.

Every one I have tried size 11-12s dont fit too well. And we only have 1 door in the garage.

Not hanging from the door, they have hooks that you could hang from the rack system you have up... I'll see if I can find a link to the one I have that fits my 2 pair of shoes well and has enough space for 16 or so other pairs. They fit size 11

2 Things...

1. Ward always has a polo shirt tucked into his shorts.

2. JB is rocking a beard like a boss. Looks good.

When you're sick, the last thing you want to do is shave. Thats 4 days worth of laziness right there.

Nice beard JB! Ward is a good dude!

When you're sick, the last thing you want to do is shave. Thats 4 days worth of laziness right there.

I know that feeling. Should stay with that look. Its solid.

I know that feeling. Should stay with that look. Its solid.

Are you hitting on me? I kid I kid.

While I appreciate the kind words, it is not for me. I prefer clean cut. And the beard shows my age (its mostly gray).

I want a GoPro so badly and for some weird reason this video enforced that. I will also say that the second I saw the "other guy" I knew it was Wardy. Who wears short shorts? Ward wears short shorts.

I have to show this to my wife, she won't be able to complain about my shoe collection.

Loved seeing the THP Wheel!

Now did Mike Dean help put any in a staff bag!!!

Back