Win one of 20,000 SpeedBlade 6 irons

In on this one. Thanks for the link!

Thanks for the link, I love collecting 6 irons!

In. Thanks

It also looks like if you dont get a club you get a $10 coupon to either tmgolf or golfsmith

Actually from reading the terms it looks more to be a first come first serve kind of deal.

Since I'm looking for new irons, I jumped inon this. Then I read the above post and realized I'm out twice. Not with my handicap and since I don't do twitter. Oh well, hopefully a few will make the rounds here.

It also looks like if you dont get a club you get a $10 coupon to either tmgolf or golfsmith

Looks like we find out 8 weeks after end date via email if we got the club or the $10 off $50. I don't think anyone actually had the how many rounds do you play question did they?

arysagut.jpg

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

No, the form does not have a place for number of rounds although that is referenced several times as a requirement in the official rules. And you have to be under 20 handicap to get the club, correct?

No, the form does not have a place for number of rounds although that is referenced several times as a requirement in the official rules. And you have to be under 20 handicap to get the club, correct?

Yes it states 5-20

In like flint. Thanks for posting this.

Wow that's a lot of irons! I'm in, thanks.

TM just posted this contest on twitter yesterday, I'm guessing that means they still have irons left. There may be a whole bunch of THPers swinging SB 6 irons this spring.

TM just posted this contest on twitter yesterday, I'm guessing that means they still have irons left. There may be a whole bunch of THPers swinging SB 6 irons this spring.

I really hope so!

Thank you..........

thx for the heads up

Picked up a demo 7 iron of the RocketBladez Tour today with KBS Tour shaft for 9.99 . Still had wrapper in it. Played it on 9 and loved it. Now in really pumped about this.

Thanks I am in!

I wasn't going to enter this at first since I'm not looking for new irons but then said why not have a club for comparison.

These are on my short list. Sweet!

How will you know if you win?

Appreciate the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So answer me this. What would you do with a random six iron? Other than do what tm wants you to do, which is fall in love and buy the whole set.

Haha, well playing Bridgestone DQ's me....oh well.

well #Cookie, us folks over this side of the pond are once again the poor relations in all of this no matter which brand we play at the moment. Yet another TM give away that is ONLY for their home market.

When are these companies, and not just TM, going to realise that the rest of the world outside the USA is a massive market.

Back