Equipment Appraisal Thread

Hey guys looking for some pricing help........ I have a SeeMore FGP Mallet w/winn midsize pistol grip...putter is like new, excellent condition, also comes with headcover.

Hey guys looking for some pricing help........ I have a SeeMore FGP Mallet w/winn midsize pistol grip...putter is like new, excellent condition, also comes with headcover.

according to ebay, $65-$80 or so, maybe a few bucks more on here in the marketplace

Hey all hoping you can help. I have a set of 4-pw Nike Slingshot graphite regular shaft irons. I would give them a 7.5 outta 10 condition. Ideas?

Brand new never used nike method midnight 006 lefty putter 35" length with headcover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway RAZR Tour 4-PW. Used for one full season.

Callaway 2013 X Forged 6-PW (brand new) I bought the APEX Pros. Likely will take these back, but got such a good deal I would like to know what they may go for on here.

Need an appraisal: I have a real deal (not-Titleist) Mitsubishi 'Ahina 70S with Amp Cell adapter and Iomic Opus grip.

Need an appraisal: I have a real deal (not-Titleist) Mitsubishi 'Ahina 70S with Amp Cell adapter and Iomic Opus grip.

I picked up a couple over the last few weeks for $75 and one for $90, one as my backup for my Ping and one with a R11 adapter. I would say $75-$99 seems the going rate. Ebay lists for around $99-$109

Pricing help...

Pair of Mizuno MP-T4 wedges. Mint condition, 56*/60*. REL 3GEN

Pricing help needed...

Looking to sell LH R1 Driver (Stiff) with stock RIP Phenom 55 shaft. Played only 2 rounds and pretty much flawless.

Picked this Rife Aussie up the other day for $40. Just wondering if i did ok. Any ideas what its worth?
adyte7ed.jpg

8ahyda4u.jpg

ahupa2yt.jpg

epe2yhem.jpg
u7ygumu2.jpg

Equipment Appraisal Thread

About $40. You did good.

Pricing help needed...

Looking to sell LH R1 Driver (Stiff) with stock RIP Phenom 55 shaft. Played only 2 rounds and pretty much flawless.

Maybe 135 or so? Tough thing about R1 drivers is how saturated they are in the market. Lots on eBay new right now not bid on for 130.

What's a 6M3 Black Tie Stiff worth? Stock Cobra Lamkin grip, 45.25", and MyFly adapter on it straight from Cobra. I'd throw in an orange Amp Cell head with a rattle in it for free.

What's a 6M3 Black Tie Stiff worth? Stock Cobra Lamkin grip, 45.25", and MyFly adapter on it straight from Cobra. I'd throw in an orange Amp Cell head with a rattle in it for free.

When I was hunting for them I think there were a ton of pulls going for around 100 thanks to them being stock in the RFE and Classic XL Custom.

When I was hunting for them I think there were a ton of pulls going for around 100 thanks to them being stock in the RFE and Classic XL Custom.

The myfly might be worth a little extra.

Oh ok, I was only looking for $90 so I'm in the right ballpark. It's just too bad that shipping from Canada adds $30-$40 bucks...takes me out of the competitive market I guess.

Oh ok, I was only looking for $90 so I'm in the right ballpark. It's just too bad that shipping from Canada adds $30-$40 bucks...takes me out of the competitive market I guess.

Throw it on the marketplace dude. You never know what Canadians are watching!

Maybe 135 or so? Tough thing about R1 drivers is how saturated they are in the market. Lots on eBay new right now not bid on for 130.

Thanks! I'm gonna get an ad up in the marketplace tomorrow after I take some pics.

What do you guys think a set of 3 J40 Wedges in Good (7/10) Condition would go for with PX 5.5 Shafts?

50*, 54* & 58* in Satin Chrome.

What do you guys think a set of 3 J40 Wedges in Good (7/10) Condition would go for with PX 5.5 Shafts?

50*, 54* & 58* in Satin Chrome.

I'd say if you can get $50 per club that'd be great. I've seen several new on the bay for around $70.

Kbs wedge shafts pulled from 56/60 TM ATVs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How about a Scotty Cameron, Center Shafted Newport 303 prototype putter?

How bout Titleist AP2 710, 3-PW, RH? 3 iron was purchased separately so it has a different serial number.

Kusala Blue with an R1 tip? There is a little epoxy on the shaft above the hosel, but other than that, it's in great shape. Stock length.

Back