GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holding at 13.6, no scores since the last one. The next revision I will likely get another bump up... Come on warm weather!

Stuck. 23. Ugh. Didn't play that much in January, and stuck to my averages.

Dropped from 8.1 to 7.9.

I'm not getting many rounds right now due to weather, illness, and a class this past week. Can't wait for weather to clear up!

Dropped from 8.1 to 7.9.

I'm not getting many rounds right now due to weather, illness, and a class this past week. Can't wait for weather to clear up!

Heading in the right direction don!

I finally applied for an official Golf Canada handicap and moved over all the scores I could find the cards for. My starting Handicap Factor is 9.3 and I'm super stoked to finally have an official one.
Here's hoping I can knock it down a few strokes!

Last edited:
A dramatic winter move: 16.8 > 16.7

Actually, I got tooled by the off season rule which negates one slightly better than average and one good score from the 'cap.

Up to 8.4 from 7.9. Love that winter golf.

2.9 to 3.1

Slight drop from 9.7 to 9.6

11.3 to 11.8

No change. Between the weather and my back, I haven't played a round in 3 weeks.

Starting tomorrow, the handicap is going into free fall mode.

6.1 for 4th straight update. Few rounds = no change

23.3 to 21.6. Progress.

Down a bit. Keep on keeping on.

Mine went from 13.2 to 21.5 with two 96's.

I like to start over every year.

We use GHIN for our handicap services here in NV. I usually just use the app on my phone to enter my scores and use ESC. How do you enter your scores hole by hole so you get access to all the reports regarding GIR, putts per round, etc? Is this only available at the computer in the clubhouse? I tried looking online at GHIN and couldn't find this either.

Mine went from 13.2 to 21.5 with two 96's.

I like to start over every year.

Those from vacation? Cause I thought our season is closed till end of this month

Those from vacation? Cause I thought our season is closed till end of this month

I use oob. I can use whatever rounds I want! hahaha

But yes, those weere from when we went to California last week.

Ahhh. .cheater.j/k :p

Yes! A drop! Down from 9.6 to 9.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back