Punxsutawney Phil

ForTheLovOfGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Are we all going to ignore the fact that Punxsutawney Phil emerged from his burrow today and predicted six more weeks of winter!!! I really dislike that creature!

But it was snowing when he did it. Just drove through there. Bring on spring.

Phil? Phil Connors?!

I believe that I used the F-word to describe that oversize rat after hearing his prediction.

I believe that I used the F-word to describe that oversize rat after hearing his prediction.

I'd say most of us here feel the same

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

:clapp:

Haha, never trust a beaver to predict anything.

I'd be happy with just six more weeks of winter. That would put us in mid March. I'll take it.
Around here we'll get those annoying late March, April and sometimes even May snow storms.

6 more weeks of Winter?

Nah.

High 70s and beautiful here!

March Madness weekend for me. No more winter after that. Of course, this year, I will be in Hilton Head that weekend, so.......

Who am I kidding? I'm SO sick of winter already this year.

BOOOO someone needs to get rid of that dam ground hog. I am hating this darn winter and this stupid snow outside. And this week suppose to get even more snow lol.... #wintersucks #Whereareyouspring #screwthegroundhog

Finally got a reprieve this weekend and now 4 - 8 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. 6 more weeks of this and I may move down to the Carribean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is "winter"?

This is longest coldest winter I can ever remember here in Georgia! Bring on the spring!

I once went to the groundhog festival in Punxsutawney, PA that is one heck of a good time!

6 more weeks of winter?
Sure, whatever!

Back