Waste Management Phoenix Open (Jan 30th-Feb 2nd)

Stadler playing a Bertha Driver this weekend. Just noticed that

That is ridiculous. I've never seen anything like that. Anyone notice Stadler is still gaming the Burner 2.0?

Noticed that too. Pretty mixed bag at the top for him

Bubba has some racing stripes is he playing the I25 or just a G25 with a paint job?

I've never seen anything like it.
w2f7no.jpg

Ouch,what a hard one to swallow by Stadler. double

Last edited:
I love DeLeats Sunday outfit. Nice tribute to Canada and now I want, no NEED, some red Puma Tech pants. I am so weak.

DeLeats sneaking in the mix.

"If this green had a zit, this pin would be right on it." Gotta love Feherty.

COME ON DELAET!!!

Need to take advantage of this last par 5 coming up!!!!

Bubba has some racing stripes is he playing the I25 or just a G25 with a paint job?

Announcers just said the exact same thing about the racing stripes. Pretty neat looking paint job IMO.

Looks like Stadler is struggling with the Burner 2.0 maybe he should switch to the Bertha lol.

Nice shot from DeLaet, another chance for bird.

Announcers just said the exact same thing about the racing stripes. Pretty neat looking paint job IMO.
It's the new I25 paint job just in pink. Not sure if he changed or just got a paint job to help promote the new driver.

commentator curse

Ping tweeted a few days ago that it was a G25 with the i25 stripes.

Stadler with a dart on 14!

Ouch! Stadler is really struggling with his putter today. Could have pulled even.

Ouch! Stadler is really struggling with his putter today. Could have pulled even.

Ugh that one hurts. Had a great shot there to get one back

Someone please beat BW. Stadler wasted a great opportunity there....that hurt.

Back