SeeMore Putters Thread

Original DB4 prototype. Different RST style, their original variation. Pretty limited in quantity released IIRC.

DSCN2826.jpg

plated shaft version?

plated shaft version?

Plated tip section, mirror like finish, the old version was matte black and almost paint like. Its fickle, but I prefer the new PVD look.

Original DB4 prototype. Different RST style, their original variation. Pretty limited in quantity released IIRC.

DSCN2826.jpg

I've seen that picture before. It's fantastic.

I've seen that picture before. It's fantastic.

I've yet to take it out bc its at 33" and it makes my back ache just looking at it, hahaha.

I will bring you my mFGP2 to roll for a month or so if you want when I see you in a couple of weeks.

Sir you are amazing. I would love too. It's one on my short list :)

I've yet to take it out bc its at 33" and it makes my back ache just looking at it, hahaha.

Hahaha. You're so old.

Hahaha. You're so old.

Nah, I just know what sacrifices technique and what solidifies it.

Take the DB4x, I rolled it well, I'll roll it better at 36" since it'll get my posture where it is supposed to be.

(I know you were joking, I laughed, but I also wanted to explain out for others, haha)

DSCN2826.jpg

That is really sharp! I really like the looks of it it's very similar to an old favorite of mine.

Plated tip section, mirror like finish, the old version was matte black and almost paint like. Its fickle, but I prefer the new PVD look.

I much prefer the PVD look on the shaft as well. That finish seems to hold up a lot better in regards to scratches, chips, etc.

Nah, I just know what sacrifices technique and what solidifies it.

Take the DB4x, I rolled it well, I'll roll it better at 36" since it'll get my posture where it is supposed to be.

(I know you were joking, I laughed, but I also wanted to explain out for others, haha)

In all seriousness, I wonder why that RST.5 (for lack of a better name) hasn't been used on other head shapes. Seems like a great way to incorporate some more traditional shapes. Grow the brand

Sounds like another one that has finally succumbed to drinking the Kool Aid! Hahaha

Haha, I have prided myself on refusing the Kool Aid and now I've fallen victim to it in more than just putters lol, but I will say not all SeeMores are for me, the one I received is fantastic and the DB4 that Jman posted is just darn sexy.

That is really sharp! I really like the looks of it it's very similar to an old favorite of mine.

I thought you would like that one, haha

I much prefer the PVD look on the shaft as well. That finish seems to hold up a lot better in regards to scratches, chips, etc.

I agree completely, way more durable IMO.

In all seriousness, I wonder why that RST.5 (for lack of a better name) hasn't been used on other head shapes. Seems like a great way to incorporate some more traditional shapes. Grow the brand

I've often wondered if we would ever see a flow neck from them, but in the end I like that they do what they do. Branching out is good, but only if you are 100% certain the design will maintain the integrity of the principles you have set forth initially with the brand and SPi.

So I definitely see both sides.

I have pvd version my Si2. I like that look much better. I think it would be cool to have the entire shaft in that finish.

I have pvd version my Si2. I like that look much better. I think it would be cool to have the entire shaft in that finish.

That would be compleeeeeeeetely badass IMO.

I like the PVD shaft of my Z2 a lot. I like the powder coat a lot, even though it's less durable. The powder coat goes really well with the gunmetal finishes.

Sir you are amazing. I would love too. It's one on my short list :)

Consider it done! I remember you saying that you were considering it as your MC choice so it would probably behoove you to try it first.

I talked with The Roc on that. It's actually kind of expensive. Plus, the two tone shaft is pure Seemore.

But don't surprised to see a limited run private reserve with an all black PVD shaft in it.

Black or smoke diamond head, full pvd black chrome shaft, and that new Midnight series SuperStroke grip in black and silver. That would be baaaaadddddd.

I talked with The Roc on that. It's actually kind of expensive. Plus, the two tone shaft is pure Seemore.

But don't surprised to see a limited run private reserve with an all black PVD shaft in it.

Its simple to just get a black putter shaft ourselves if we want to in reality as well. I had an all white one in an m2 (Erik...) that IMO looked just flat out INCREDIBLE in that head.

Consider it done! I remember you saying that you were considering it as your MC choice so it would probably behoove you to try it first.

It's between it and the db4x cs and m8.. Those are the 3.. Being able to try one will help the choices :).

It's between it and the db4x cs and m8.. Those are the 3.. Being able to try one will help the choices :).

Isn't the m8 basically the One CS in a platinum finish? Can't help you with the db4x at this time but I would never say never in regards to it being part of my collection eventually....

All this insert talk, that Si3 is a nice looking putter.

Wish there was an SPI close by to get a proper fit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Isn't the m8 basically the One CS in a platinum finish? Can't help you with the db4x at this time but I would never say never in regards to it being part of my collection eventually....

Nope, different shapes (OneCS and m8)

All this insert talk, that Si3 is a nice looking putter.

Wish there was an SPI close by to get a proper fit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I wish I had one close too, it'd be interesting to see the differences.

Back