SeeMore Putters Thread

I think the white looks better, but I'm worried about it getting dirty!
I had the same thought, but went with white anyway. The white THP covers don't appear to show much dirt, I assume these will hold up the same.

Just mmake sure you visit the men's room first - don't want any accidents when you're jumping around like a poodle.

haha I'm going to take one of those baby bibs that have a built in trough for my drool. #Respect

Woah! The 4 leaf clover headcovers were only $30 this morning, so says my invoice! Glad I grabbed when I did.

Woah! The 4 leaf clover headcovers were only $30 this morning, so says my invoice! Glad I grabbed when I did.

I sent them an email this afternoon offering to rectify the difference and they wouldn't hear of it.

SeeMore is such a classy company. I love representing them each time I play with a putter and headcover.

I sent them an email this afternoon offering to rectify the difference and they wouldn't hear of it.

SeeMore is such a classy company. I love representing them each time I play with a putter and headcover.

Alex has tolerated at least an e-mail a day from me for the last few weeks, and has always been patient and kind, and Jason and Ted have been right up there as well. Love these guys.

I want that white one bad. I messed around and missed the green one they had, but that was before my headcover collection really got rolling..

Not much better than a Seemore box waiting on the porch. Alex truly is my hero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He makes a lot of people happy! Send us pics!

Got my counter-balanced PCB back. I love this thing. Plus, reshafted, regripped, and Alex threw a brand new headcover on it, all for a price that I absolutely could not believe, and all because I told him I was a THP'er. "Well, why didn't you say so!" You guys truly are one of the greatest companies in golf and the epitome of customer service. I can't wait to show you guys some of the other things they're putting together for me. You have no idea the lengths these guys will go to for a customer. You'd never find this with a big name like Callaway or TMaG. Absolutely top notch. I don't think I'll ever own another brand of putter.

securedownload-4.jpg
securedownload1-1.jpg
securedownload2-1.jpg
securedownload3-1.jpg

Counterbalanced PCB, nice!! I've spent a good bit of time with that one and enjoyed it.

I'm a PCB fan.

Yup, had to get both shamrock headcovers. .

Could not resist.... Grabbed the white one!

It has the SS 1.0 on it and a tour lock weight to give a little CB action at 35".

Interested in you thoughts on the TL. Did you get the opti vibe put in the shaft by your hands as well or just the CW?

I have the 16g CW and a 50g OV just under my hands and it feels just like and extension of my arms straight to the putter head. Tried different setups, but this one felt the best to me. Wondering your thoughts since you've also rolled a SeeMore CB.

This is a week old bump...but yes you do.

My focus is returning an m7 PR to my collection right now, the black Z shall have to wait.

My focus is returning an m7 PR to my collection right now, the black Z shall have to wait.

I understand and do not disagree. Tbh - part of me is happy that I have a Seemore that you want but don't have. I am a bit if an arse.

Interested in you thoughts on the TL. Did you get the opti vibe put in the shaft by your hands as well or just the CW?

I have the 16g CW and a 50g OV just under my hands and it feels just like and extension of my arms straight to the putter head. Tried different setups, but this one felt the best to me. Wondering your thoughts since you've also rolled a SeeMore CB.

Just has the CW, I don't have any experience with the OV. 2.0 gets put to the test tomorrow.

I am really, really content with my SeeMore collection right now. One thing I do want to add maybe later in '14 is a DB4, but I'll take my time in deciding whether it's the X or not.

I'm done being afraid of a plumbers neck.

I am really, really content with my SeeMore collection right now. One thing I do want to add maybe later in '14 is a DB4, but I'll take my time in deciding whether it's the X or not.

I'm done being afraid of a plumbers neck.

As am I. I rolled the DB4x quite well in Florida. I'm over the disdain.

Got my counter-balanced PCB back. I love this thing. Plus, reshafted, regripped, and Alex threw a brand new headcover on it, all for a price that I absolutely could not believe, and all because I told him I was a THP'er. "Well, why didn't you say so!" You guys truly are one of the greatest companies in golf and the epitome of customer service. I can't wait to show you guys some of the other things they're putting together for me. You have no idea the lengths these guys will go to for a customer. You'd never find this with a big name like Callaway or TMaG. Absolutely top notch. I don't think I'll ever own another brand of putter.

securedownload-4.jpg
securedownload1-1.jpg
securedownload2-1.jpg
securedownload3-1.jpg
Looks great, if you don't mind me asking, what length did you go with and how tall are you?

I should have stolen Blu's Z. Thing was so sweet. Cut it down to 36" and put a SS 2.0 on it and I would game it.

Looks great, if you don't mind me asking, what length did you go with and how tall are you?

I'm 72", depending on who measures me, and the putter is at 39" and 70 degrees. Honestly, if I play around with it, I could probably almost come up a degree or two, but this definitely works.

Just bought an FGP on THP. Is it possible to send my putter back to seemore to be counterbalanced?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391283148.714395.jpg

Back