Cobra Bio Cell and Bio Cell+ Driver Preview

I adore it too man, I think it looks sexy as hell. I can't wait to find out which one is going to be the right fit for me, especially shaft wise, I don't swing very hard but I definitely want the back bone for the occasional times I do and I definitely want a little higher launch this time around. I want as much yardage as I can get.

Auughh man, the pulse quickened! Picked it up and this shaft feels a lot better. Can't take swings yet, but in my excited to start putting some numbers side by side!
qasejeme.jpg

2aja4uqa.jpg

That looks beautiful asst capt! Definitely needs to be taken for a spin!

the red looks sharp doug

the red looks sharp doug

One of my favs as well. Had to leave before the energy took over and asked for some tape! Good thing they didn't have any demos!

One of my favs as well. Had to leave before the energy took over and asked for some tape! Good thing they didn't have any demos!

lol been there my friend. Always good to walk out while you still can

Those in hand pics actually look really good. Way better than others I've seen.

Those in hand pics actually look really good. Way better than others I've seen.

Pretty.

i-pDvTHLs-L.jpg

i-wWdgr93-L.jpg

i-kxGFpcZ-L.jpg

i-RvtCvz6-L.jpg

i-9zmznnz-L.jpg

i-KGxgSL7-L.jpg

i-Ss8xH2C-L.jpg

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty. Ugh.

I will say though, I saw the lime regular in person this weekend and WOW!

James, no showing off now haha. I don't consider the ones in the original post "in hand" in the traditional sense. They're always too pretty :alien:.

Lime green in the +?
Personally that blue is calling me, but the orange is just bold. Soo many choices.

That blue taunts me.

That blue taunts me.

I would have to go blue in the +. Just looks too good. Throw a white/blue NDMC whiteout and we have a winner.

After my lesson today I tried the Bio cell Driver with the reg shaft set at 10.5*. First impressions was the club looked great in blue, but it felt heavier than my current blue bomber. My pro said to hit a few drives with my current driver which on course im hitting nearly every fairway.
So I hit 5 drives all around the 230 mark and dead straight. so I tried the new Bio cell and the first drive felt awkward although straight was only about 170 yards! I hit a few more which faded and flew a bit funny at which point my pro said forget it dont change drivers!!! I was left somewhat under whelmed i was hoping to gain a few more yards.

I tried the 3wood in both models as well as I find im not hitting my 2H as far as my 3H. I ended up getting the old Version in that to match my driver as I was screaming it.

After my lesson today I tried the Bio cell Driver with the reg shaft set at 10.5*. First impressions was the club looked great in blue, but it felt heavier than my current blue bomber. My pro said to hit a few drives with my current driver which on course im hitting nearly every fairway.
So I hit 5 drives all around the 230 mark and dead straight. so I tried the new Bio cell and the first drive felt awkward although straight was only about 170 yards! I hit a few more which faded and flew a bit funny at which point my pro said forget it dont change drivers!!! I was left somewhat under whelmed i was hoping to gain a few more yards.

I tried the 3wood in both models as well as I find im not hitting my 2H as far as my 3H. I ended up getting the old Version in that to match my driver as I was screaming it.

Are you playing the stock shaft in your AMP Cell?

Got my Bio Cell driver today so my bag is ready to rock. Can't wait to hit it!

y5y2y3a8.jpg
y5a9e3as.jpg
atutyja8.jpg

So so sooooo jealous.

Nice Curt! Can't wait to hear how you like them!

Curt they look freaking SWEET. Glad the driver finally made it. Can't wait to see you mash these suckers!!

Looking good Army. That black looks so good.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Liking it Army. The black looks good. Keep up ipdated on performance.

Back