New Game Golf system

ezy8y8u7.jpg

Finally came in today

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

ezy8y8u7.jpg

Finally came in today

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Very cool, looking forward to your thoughts after you have an opportunity to test it.

More pics!!!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Received mine on Friday. Gonna be a few weeks till I get this out due to some prior engagements and weather related issues.

Just seems pricey. Anything with a yearly subscription takes the fun out...just saying

Several of us got in at $150 and is sounds like they are doing away with the yearly subscription for the current features.

Subscription Update

Your original order included a 12-month subscription with thepurchase of GAME GOLF. We've got great news! Now all of theout-of-box features are FREE- for the life of the product.

To replace your originally purchased 12-month subscription, we're going toupgrade you when our Premium services are available AND this upgrade is for twoyears - not just one!

Sit tight - when we launch Premium services in late 2014 we'll be emailing youa code to activate.

You do not need a code at this time. Simply follow the in-box setupinstructions to get playing with GAME GOLF...

Thank you again for your continuedsupport.
We hope you enjoy GAME GOLF!

Regards,
John McGuire
CEO

PS: Our customer care team can be reached at http://support.gamegolf.comand our community is at http://myexperience.gamegolf.com.

Scroll back a few pages, plenty of pics/thoughts

I did that, thanks. Interesting device, cost is a bit high and I see they are only shipping to the US at this time.

I did that, thanks. Interesting device, cost is a bit high and I see they are only shipping to the US at this time.

Forget about new drivers, this will be the hottest ticket for 2014.

Any word on their orders already being back logged?

Gonna try and get this out in play come Sunday.

Look at you guys excited about old news. Have fun ?

LOL...your ahead of me then! How much time did it take?

Maybe 10 min. All you really need to do is download some software, tell the computer which tags go with which clubs, and then put the tags on you clubs.

Look at you guys excited about old news. Have fun ��

I'm lazy and wasn't going to look it up. I know you had that in there. I'm tired Doug.........end of the day.

Thanks Eric!

Still have to set mine up but I'll be putting it in play on Saturday.

New Game Golf system

It appears from the website they have dropped the annual subscription fee. Though I'm not in the US, I'm ordering one now...

I love my iPhone GPS app, however I find the club tracking feature to be too fussy on the golf course. In part because I need reading glasses to see the small print and don't play with them...

I'm glad they finally got this thing up and running. I am really interested to see everybody's results as I am seriously considering pulling the trigger on this.

New Game Golf system

I just submitted a mapping request for two of the 5 courses I play in Malaysia. The other three are mapped. I'm not in an officially support country at the moment, but I'll have it shipped to my US address.

I'm concerned they may have issues mapping these two courses as they say they use Google Map images, and there is quite a bit of cloud cover on these two courses in the images I can see.

Golf Logix was able to map them just fine so I know it's possible, but I'll have to see if they can map these before I pull the trigger.

Without these two courses it's a non-starter for me right now.

I just submitted a mapping request for two of the 5 courses I play in Malaysia. The other three are mapped. I'm not in an officially support country at the moment, but I'll have it shipped to my US address.

I'm concerned they may have issues mapping these two courses as they say they use Google Map images, and there is quite a bit of cloud cover on these two courses in the images I can see.

Golf Logix was able to map them just fine so I know it's possible, but I'll have to see if they can map these before I pull the trigger.

Without these two courses it's a non-starter for me right now.

I hadn't thought about making sure all of my courses were mapped, thanks for posting that. It turns out all of my area courses are mapped, including a local 9 hole cow pasture course that I use to take the kids to when they were little.

Played my first round with the Game Golf on Saturday. Was not an annoyance on course at all, though I did forget to tag a few shots here and there - mostly when putting, I found. Adding in missed shots, penalties, etc was easy enough on the website after uploading the round, however. The editing process took about 15-30 minutes, but it was my first time using it so that time should come down, especially as I get more used to tagging and don't miss as many.

Accuracy was spot on. Fairways hit, Greens in Reg, etc. - had it all right.

I hope they will soon have an option to tag specific shots as chip shots so they don't pull down your full swing averages on clubs you use for both full and around the green.

Also, the website didn't show the running "corrected total" per hole and total shots for the round as it was being edited, only the original uploaded count, so as you edit you cannot truly be sure if you have the total correct because nothing changes until you "sign the round" - at which point it is too late to fix. They need to have the scorecard and total score update as you go along.

All things I've submitted to them as comments. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

This system has a lot of promise as they grow.

so far i have charged it , tried to turn it on at home , it does not light up like it shows on the video -no lights or vibration nothing so far
i have a e-mail in to tech , maybe i have to be outside at a course?

Back