What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up another box of the New B330RX. Loved in in testing, but they don't float and I have 3 left :)

I like those shoes lopsta!

They are the cheapest price I have seen for those adidas shoes over here so I thought why not give them a try. It was actually my wife that showed them to me online, great lady my wife is.

Got this to try in the Alpha.

5wy1w.jpg

I scored a set of RocketBladez irons on ebay.

I scored exactly the same about a month ago. 4-AW with regular graphite shafts. I really like them so far. I really wanted Speedbladez but with two daughters in college I just couldn't justify spending the extra cash.

Got this to try in the Alpha.

5wy1w.jpg

I haz one too ;) im still waiting for the head however

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Love me some Red Tie.

I played one in the 3 Deep last year and liked it, thinking a little higher launch will be good with the BB Alpha.

Titleist 714 AP1s, 5-PW w/Aerotech Steelfiber i95 shafts and some SCOR wedges 48/52/56 to fill out the bottom of the bag along with the 60 I've been testing out the last month or so. I expect my wife will see to it I don't need to post to this thread many more times this year.

Bought nothing. Made a possible trade though.

Fingers crossed.

Congrats Andy good to hear you have some Taylormade clubs coming your way. Let me know how they are when you get them.

Ordered some more Alial Fital Shirts.

Got these in the mail today!
asyqa3ad.jpg

Odyssey head cover. Seen below with my original.
yhy5uvu3.jpg

8ezy6aze.jpg

Also got my Adams Speedline LP 3 wood, 2 dozen Wilson staff 50 elite balls and some etonic socks.

Great day!

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

Nice buddy. Love to see you get dialed before July ;)

I think it's a good move. I lost some yardage, especially in the mid and long irons, when I went from the og rbz irons to the G20s. This should make for a smooth transition when the time comes. :D

I have to start leaving my debit cards at home. Last week I bought a new vokey and some clothes, today I got on budget golf and just couldn't help myself. But some shoes, a polo, nike shorts, a belt and TW hat. I am addicted to anything golf.

Golfers are the reason for Xmas wish lists. We are so easy to by for! I actually think that golfers are the only people who should be given things during the holidays.

I bought my second and third 2007 Taylormade Burner 3 wood. I still have my first one but I want to try some modifications and do some tinkering. I don't know who has ever played with one but they are incredible clubs. One in mint condition will sell for around 110.00 +. These were like 32.00 each. But I am really excited about working on them.

I just placed an order with Bobby Grace for a F22 long putter that is being made special to fit my sidesaddle putting stroke. Can't wait to get it on the green!

Dozen TF Gamers and a 6 pack of the Spongebob balls for my 8 year old. Out the door for under $20.

SeeMore Si2

SeeMore Si2

Glad you found one...I was tempted to offer to trade you mine, but I would have missed it and been sorry. One of my favorite SeeMore head shapes.

Glad you found one...I was tempted to offer to trade you mine, but I would have missed it and been sorry. One of my favorite SeeMore head shapes.

I'm looking forward to it. I enjoyed the Si1 previously.

This ones coming to me at 42" with already going through the SeeMore CB process. Likely to get it down to 35 or 36 and put the SS 2.0 on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back