Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 here for apex apex pro. Awesome irons

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Waiting for a quote from my favorite online vendor.
I am blatantly laughing. And jealous. You are running through some premium iron sets this season, my friend.

I am blatantly laughing. And jealous. You are running through some premium iron sets this season, my friend.

MBs are just a bit much for me right now and the apex pros feel sooooo good.

Fup you animal. kc has offered to let me take his Pros for a test drive. I am probably gonna wait till spring. Kang is good people

Are any of you guys running the apex pro GW? Just wondering if I should go 4-pw and keep the j40 wedges in the bag.

I know a few guys are.

Are any of you guys running the apex pro GW? Just wondering if I should go 4-pw and keep the j40 wedges in the bag.

I am and I absolutely love it. I use my gw for full shots 95‰ of the time so it was a no brainer. It has been money on the range thus far and has reaffirmed that I made the right choice.

I would if given the choice...#flow

Pondering getting new wedges, love my J40's, but i demoed the Cleveland 588 RTX CB wedges and man do they have so much more control greenside.

Pondering Shafts as well if i go with new wedges.

Fup you animal. kc has offered to let me take his Pros for a test drive. I am probably gonna wait till spring. Kang is good people

That is a standing offer my friend

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Laid eyes on the X2Hot driver today and it suits my eye perfectly. I didn't have a chance to hit any shots with it but my day will come soon. I'm hoping the Bertha's have a similar shape.

Pondering getting new wedges, love my J40's, but i demoed the Cleveland 588 RTX CB wedges and man do they have so much more control greenside.

Stock shafts in those 588s?

I believe they are DG Wedge flex shafts.
Yep.

The CB 588s were a match made in heaven for a lot of folks this past year. Complete change from the j40s you have now, for sure.

I am so interested in those RTX CB's. They are definitely on the ponder list.

I am so interested in those RTX CB's. They are definitely on the ponder list.

The ponder the the RTX CB's started when i was checking up range balls with them on the practice range. Just trying to figure out if i want to stick with the stock shafts if i go with them.

Ping hybrids. Specifically, a 17° g25 hybrid...

Any thoughts on the UST Proforce VTS Red driver shaft?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Any thoughts on the UST Proforce VTS Red driver shaft?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Not bad shafts. I like the VTS black better However. That's just me though.

The ponder the the RTX CB's started when i was checking up range balls with them on the practice range. Just trying to figure out if i want to stick with the stock shafts if i go with them.

They're nice. I've tried them as well. The sole grind is a life saver, as it's very forgiving and allows for great turf interaction IMO. I have the CG14 RTG's in 54* and 58* (which are almost identical to the shape/size of 588's) and the control is unreal and confidence inspiring. When my wedges wear out I know I'll be snagging the 588 RTX CB's.

Adams Super S driver. Hit the crap out of one last week, now I see that they're on the bay for about $70. Must...resist...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

$70?!?! It's practically begging you to buy it!

Been pondering the 588 Fairway Wood and hybrid after the review came out for the fairway wood. Really hoping to get to the golf store on Friday to check them out first hand. Might even be able to put my X2Hot 5 wood up against the 588 and see who really is the king of distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back