Big Bertha Alpha Driver Review

I can't get over how beautiful this driver is

e2y4ytun.jpg

ebe8ybuh.jpg

py3yzudu.jpg

pugu6uje.jpg

Talk about PRETTY!!

Is the alpha more of a deep face than the BB? Anyone know if it is deeper than the ACP?

Sorry guys I haven,t hit it yet but that thing is friggin ugleeeee. I certainly hope it bombs it to make up for the ugly aesthetics. I love Cally stuff but WTF!

Sorry guys I haven,t hit it yet but that thing is friggin ugleeeee. I certainly hope it bombs it to make up for the ugly aesthetics. I love Cally stuff but WTF!

I can see how some might not care for the sole design, but at address it's pretty much perfect. I like the looks of the sole too but it certainly is different than most.

anybody have a pic of a ball in front of the face so it could give some scale to the face?

I have one and still cannot stop playing with the U-Design and making a THP Green one.

When compared to what if I may ask? I mean we all have certain things that fit our eyes, just curious what you find so offensive about it.

I have one and still cannot stop playing with the U-Design and making a THP Green one.

From the Twitter action that went down...yesterday?...I wouldn't be surprised if that green beauty they had made up showed up on your doorstep sometime in the near future.

I have yet to see a driver's sole at address.

I have yet to see a driver's sole at address.

It you look deep enough into it's eyes, you might catch a glimpse. :alien:

I love the u design option. My RFE is a u Design and it's pretty cool to look at. I'm half tempted to get one now....

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

I really like the look of the driver but that headcover is goddie & flashy screams look at my not really my style but they did such a good job on the club

The deeper face on this one really has me intrigued. I've been playing with the udesign stuff too. I have a design I'd really like to do but just can't see dropping that much on it quite yet.

I really like the look of the driver but that headcover is goddie & flashy screams look at my not really my style but they did such a good job on the club

Simple solution really, but I don't like most OEM headcovers so I just keep on using my lion.

Simple solution really, but I don't like most OEM headcovers so I just keep on using my lion.
I rock my Beaver headcover pretty much full time, only exception was when I was gaming 913 woods because I adore the Titleist headcovers.

My driver finally showed up at my door tonight. I WILL be hitting it tomorrow. I don't care where or how, but I will be hitting it. And it will be awesome.

Started rocking a Seamus and can't wait to find similar styles for FW. Never have to worry what the OEM looks like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

uqu4eqaz.jpg

Stuff is about to get serious, y'all

I cannot wait to get this monster into play.

My driver finally showed up at my door tonight. I WILL be hitting it tomorrow. I don't care where or how, but I will be hitting it. And it will be awesome.
Glad you finally got it!!!!

I'm going to the ECPC in Carlsbad next week for a fitting. Can't wait to hit this baby.

I'm going to the ECPC in Carlsbad next week for a fitting. Can't wait to hit this baby.

Say hi to the boys and girls for me! Love those guys and that facility is amazing. Hopefully you can take a tour if you haven't already.

Back