Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

My midnight series 2.0 arrived and it looks even better in person!

hazamugy.jpg

My midnight series 2.0 arrived and it looks even better in person!

hazamugy.jpg

How? I thought someone said not til April?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

How? I thought someone said not til April?

He won a twitter contest. April is the release date still.

He won a twitter contest. April is the release date still.

Ah.. Gotcha didn't read back far enough. Does it feel any different than the white?

Nope, i was home but the guy just came up to my doorstep, put it down and rang the bell

Well I get home and no fed ex. Hopefully tomorrow.

Ah.. Gotcha didn't read back far enough. Does it feel any different than the white?

Nah, at the PGA show the silver and black ones were the same feel/texture.

Nah, at the PGA show the silver and black ones were the same feel/texture.

Hmm.. To wait til April or to get a blue and white slim 2.0 for 50% off at Edwin watts right now.... Tough

Hmm.. To wait til April or to get a blue and white slim 2.0 for 50% off at Edwin watts right now.... Tough

Thats how I was, part of me wanted to wait, but in the end I'm just going to keep going with the white/lime

Thats how I was, part of me wanted to wait, but in the end I'm just going to keep going with the white/lime

My thoughts exactly. Eventually I will need another putter grip. I will pick one up at that time.

My thoughts exactly. Eventually I will need another putter grip. I will pick one up at that time.

Sold me. Picking it up tomorrow

Picked up the Fatso in Red White and Black threw it on my Tank, love it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a 1.0 in white/lime on my Ping iWi Anser, 2.0 white/black on my Metal-X #9, a 2.0 lime, and a 2.0 orange waiting for the start of my #9 model collection :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went into Golf Galaxy today to buy a Scotty and just got the Slim 3.0 instead. I might still wind up with the Scotty, but the grip improved my putting instantly.

I use a 2.0 on my Spider Ghost and I couldn't be happier. I had a 2.0 on my Scottsdale and enjoyed that as well.

Rainy, cold & dreary Monday just got better when I came home to this at my door

emu4uvap.jpg

ga3asata.jpg

Rainy, cold & dreary Monday just got better when I came home to this at my door

emu4uvap.jpg

ga3asata.jpg

I need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim 1.0 on my Ping TR Scottsdale #2 orange dot and LOVE IT!!!

To Flatso or not to Flatso that's the question..how can I decide which grip to put on my Scotty without having the possibility to try it first? I prefer not to ruin a new grip by putting the wrong one on :banghead:

Below are my options:

8XFUjPCl.jpg

To Flatso or not to Flatso that's the question..how can I decide which grip to put on my Scotty without having the possibility to try it first? I prefer not to ruin a new grip by putting the wrong one on :banghead:

Below are my options:

8XFUjPCl.jpg

That ultra looks great!

Agree just so hard to decide which one to put on, leaning the ultra though :p

Just put a Slim 3.0 on my Ping Karsten 2. It feels great, given that putter is about 50 years it looks a little silly, but I don't care.

Back