Bluetooth Speaker Roundup

I'll be checking this out. Not really in the market as I mostly like to walk but for those times that I do ride, I might just need some thing cheap and works well.

I mostly walk too but I think I might be interested in one that can hold a charge and accompany me on my stroll around the course. This will be pretty cool to read to see how they sound and how they hold their charges.

Love the look of the Puma offering. Interesting to see how the stack up.

One of the lasting effects on me of the #Grandaddy. I now love music when I practice, haven't gotten to play since, but a speaker may be in my future.

I have been putting off a purchase waiting for this. Curiously, I was at a trade show for the first half of the week, and one of the companies gave me a bluetooth speaker with their logo on it. It's clearly designed after the Jawbone Jambox, and actually sounds pretty good.

Love the look of the Puma offering. Interesting to see how the stack up.
Its a neat device, too. Magnetic holds each side to each other.

I've had my eye on an iHome one that fits into a cup holder, I'm very curious how these will work and where they are mounted or kept while playing!

Very cool. Looking forward to the results of this one. Been eyeballing a BT speaker for general use, but it would definitely need to work for golf!

Major testing of all happening today on the cart

Interested in this as I started liking listening to music on the course.

Looking forward to some feedback

There were some really good surprises today. Some smaller units that are not well known that really put out decent sound.

Great idea for testing. I have the UE Boom and interested to see how these others perform. Haven't tried it outside, but then again not sure if I'd want to take it to the course.

Great idea for testing. I have the UE Boom and interested to see how these others perform. Haven't tried it outside, but then again not sure if I'd want to take it to the course.

How are you liking yours?

have this as well and love it, works great on the course. It will be interesting to see how they rank it vs the others. I compared it to the soundlink mini, braven, and jambox models (all at a similar pricetag) and for me, the ue boom came out the winner.

only downside I found was the pricetag, but 8months or so in, I'm still happy with my purchase.

Bluetooth Speaker Roundup

How are you liking yours?

have this as well and love it, works great on the course. It will be interesting to see how they rank it vs the others. I compared it to the soundlink mini, braven, and jambox models (all at a similar pricetag) and for me, the ue boom came out the winner.

only downside I found was the pricetag, but 8months or so in, I'm still happy with my purchase.

I have only used mine indoors. Actually have 2 as my wife's nephew works at Apple and got them at stellar prices. Love it

Really eager to see how this ended up going, I've become a HUGE fan of music on the course.

Can't wait to read the feedback on these. Definitely plan on picking one up soon.

Can't wait to read the feedback on these. Definitely plan on picking one up soon.

As do I. Combine one of these with the Gimme Charge? Pure awesome.

I can't wait to see what the results are on this. I need to get some speakers for when I play. Looking forward to this a lot.

I could handle some music on the course, but I know it's a very polarizing thing to some people. I've thought of taking my Ipod out with me with headphones, but then the thought of someone hitting into me and not being able to hear it coming has stopped me. A small bluetooth speaker in the cupholder of my push cart may be the trick.

There were some really good surprises today. Some smaller units that are not well known that really put out decent sound.
good sound from a small unit is excellent, I can't wait to see which might fit in my bag for storage!

Great shoot out going on! I'm looking forward to the results. For what it's worth, I'm a big fan of music in the cart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My wife was looking at the Bose mini speaker. We have a friend who has one and she let her borrow it for a few days. It was quite good, to say the least. I look forward to seeing which ones worked best for you JB.

I have the bose mini. Great sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had my eye on an iHome one that fits into a cup holder, I'm very curious how these will work and where they are mounted or kept while playing!
I looked at that one over the Christmas holidays. If it is the one that is $70 and kind of cone shaped, it had the best sound of the three or four I saw.

I looked at that one over the Christmas holidays. If it is the one that is $70 and kind of cone shaped, it had the best sound of the three or four I saw.

That's good to hear!

Back