Show Off Your Putter Collection

Thats looking good there J.

WHP #3 (#6 in every other line they've done) comes in early this week, it'll get the same treatment as these. The mallet is 400g, same as the Smart-Square now that I added the tape in the flange cavities (mimicking Beags SS at 400g which is badass at this length).

Knew I was going to confuse the 3 & 6 at some point. And agreed...the 400g that Beags have is solid, I liked it quite a bit more than the standard.

Knew I was going to confuse the 3 & 6 at some point. And agreed...the 400g that Beags have is solid, I liked it quite a bit more than the standard.

I'm excited to take the SS and Mallet out, those are two 400g wrecking balls haha

James, been meaning to ask and can only think to do it here. Most of your putters are 36.5" in length, correct? I remember the one you had in Branson and I thought you said it was 36.5" and I loved the way it felt. When I send my stick in, I was going to have it lengthened.

James, been meaning to ask and can only think to do it here. Most of your putters are 36.5" in length, correct? I remember the one you had in Branson and I thought you said it was 36.5" and I loved the way it felt. When I send my stick in, I was going to have it lengthened.

Its as good of a place as any to ask! Yea, the m1 you were rolling was at 36.5", I play all the SeeMore's there and pretty much everything else at 36, no clue why the difference, I just started doing the non SeeMores that way and kept at it.

Its as good of a place as any to ask! Yea, the m1 you were rolling was at 36.5", I play all the SeeMore's there and pretty much everything else at 36, no clue why the difference, I just started doing the non SeeMores that way and kept at it.

Thank ya', sir. I don't believe I had ever rolled anything above 35" before and just loved the way it set up for me. Wanted to make sure I heard you correctly.

i added to my collection i have 2 putters now lol

so i popped into golfsmith after work today to just look around for a bit. i seen a putter over in the corner of the putting green it was a Never Compromise sub 30 marked down to $29.95 what?

so that was pretty much was a no brainer.

so i popped into golfsmith after work today to just look around for a bit. i seen a putter over in the corner of the putting green it was a Never Compromise sub 30 marked down to $29.95 what?

Excellent addition at an amazing price!

Man you guys are really making me want to go invest in a few more flat sticks.

i wasnt planning on buying a putter today but that cheap i couldnt pass it up. idk what golfsmith is doing putting the price down so low?

Wait until I get my collection up. Just waiting on one more to come in.

Some shall be jealous.

Love the red/white/blue Nike there. I swear I almost pulled the trigger on that putter too many times.

Wish I would have gotten it.

Me too. I struggled with it for a few months. Wish Inhad oulled the trigger. They roll nice and look even better.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Jlukes, is 9 your favorite number?? haha jk, very nice collection.

I will send you $29.96 for that NC....Great pickup man

Jlukes, is 9 your favorite number?? haha jk, very nice collection.

Funny thing is I always loved the looks of a #9 but never even attempted to game one until this past summer. Man, I was missing out.

I will send you $29.96 for that NC....Great pickup man

such a nice guy...my girlfriend says i should try and flip it and make some $$$$. i said no way

Those are two awesome putters dude!!! I love the NC head design (rolled a similar one in the 2013 Morgan Cup) and I still believe the Black Series tour design Odyssey's are one of the best putters they've every made. Rolled the #4 for quite a while as well!!!

Those are two awesome putters dude!!! I love the NC head design (rolled a similar one in the 2013 Morgan Cup) and I still believe the Black Series tour design Odyssey's are one of the best putters they've every made. Rolled the #4 for quite a while as well!!!

thanks dan they feel so much different from each other the odyssey has a oversize grip and feels light through the stroke. the NC has a heavy head feel to it but so far putting indoors it feels great everything is starting online.

im not sure about the insert and distance control on the NC once i get on real greens. if thats a problem i seen NC has a gambler boat model putter thats milled with the same head design i might have to look at that lol.

thanks dan they feel so much different from each other the odyssey has a oversize grip and feels light through the stroke. the NC has a heavy head feel to it but so far putting indoors it feels great everything is starting online.

im not sure about the insert and distance control on the NC once i get on real greens. if thats a problem i seen NC has a gambler boat model putter thats milled with the same head design i might have to look at that lol.

the Connoisseur Culebra is what I rolled last year. It matches your Sub30 head shape. What I found very cool about it was the pronounced line on the top line of the putter head. I found it almost acting like its' own alignment aid prior to me putting.

If/When we get on course this year, I'll be sure to bring it so you can compare the two.

the Connoisseur Culebra is what I rolled last year. It matches your Sub30 head shape. What I found very cool about it was the pronounced line on the top line of the putter head. I found it almost acting like its' own alignment aid prior to me putting.

If/When we get on course this year, I'll be sure to bring it so you can compare the two.

ok sounds like a plan ....im getting golfing fever and this winter is just dragging on forever.

I'll add my updated collection here, already posted it in the Odyssey thread.

2w2ivky.jpg

16iejps.jpg

So, what's your favorite head shape, buddy? :alien: That is a gorgeous collection.

Putters look fantastic, dude.

So does that badass towel.

Soooooooo, I got the ones I rotate in gripped. Its time to admit a problem, but I freaking LOVE it. (Sadly I'm missing a couple here, but I don't want to go out into the cold in the car and get the other two).

DSC_1388_zpsa4b14087.jpg

DSC_1391_zpsb7ed5449.jpg

Back