The videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Received this email today.

Here are the cliffs next to the Torrey Pines Golf Course and the valley near Wild Animal Park just north of San Diego. These men release their hawks, and then soar with them. This is really spectacular.

I just saw this on twitter. I was 15 when this happened and thought the world revolved around me is I never really heard the whole story. I'm part sad for Mr Jewell and part pissed at the AJC and media in general. I know this happens to people a lot but the quote at the end is so true. He should have been throwing out the first pitch at ball games. He should be honored.

https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/431473540869533696

I just saw this on twitter. I was 15 when this happened and thought the world revolved around me is I never really heard the whole story. I'm part sad for Mr Jewell and part pissed at the AJC and media in general. I know this happens to people a lot but the quote at the end is so true. He should have been throwing out the first pitch at ball games. He should be honored.

https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/431473540869533696

It's sad what the media can do, basically ruined his life. The part that said he lost in a lawsuit against the Atlanta Journal because he was a public figure and didn't have the same rights or whatever as a private citizen is ridiculous. So because of the media blowing it up, he lost his private citizen rights, insane.

Proof that working in a golf shop might be the most laid back job ever.

Guy sitting alone in his car, parked at a school, with his phone out recording children. Nice.

Proof that working in a golf shop might be the most laid back job ever.

Dude, that was freakin' awesome!! One of the funniest videos I've seen......and i don't know why. Just the nonchalant conversation after he feel through the ceiling like nothing happened! Great!!!

Dude, that was freakin' awesome!! One of the funniest videos I've seen......and i don't know why. Just the nonchalant conversation after he feel through the ceiling like nothing happened! Great!!!

I'm just glad he didn't land on his head!

Guy sitting alone in his car, parked at a school, with his phone out recording children. Nice.

I could watch this video over and over and I still find it funny!

The dad is an ass. No one got hurt, but what if they had? Would it still be funny then?

Yes sir.

EDIT: Sorry Smalls, my answer is to the first part of your question. Didn't want it to appear I was answering the last part of your question, cause it would be different.

Last edited:

It wasn't me. :alien:

The dad is an ass. No one got hurt, but what if they had? Would it still be funny then?

I honestly think it would still be funny. However, nobody got hurt so it is an irrelevant point.

Yes sir.

EDIT: Sorry Smalls, my answer is to the first part of your question. Didn't want it to appear I was answering the last part of your question, cause it would be different.

Sorry Smalls, just to clarify.

I am not particularly afraid of heights, but watching this my heart definitely started beating faster

[video=youtube_share;gLDYtH1RH-U]http://youtu.be/gLDYtH1RH-U[/video]

That made me uneasy Martsy...my palms are sweating from just watching!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back