The 2014 THP Events Calendar

GG and I said this would be the best year in the history of THP. We are going to personally kick up each of these events...Have some cool things planned.

Wow for all that you and GG do for this site and these great events I can't imagine what personally kicking the event up will even be. Now for Dallas to get here.

More events begin sign up this week.

Woohoo! I have Thursday @ 1pm circled on the calendar.

Using Tapatalk

Two more events with signups coming just around the corner.

Two more events with signups coming just around the corner.

Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty pumped for this! Excitement is really building for me!

Using Tapatalk

Tomorrow another event signup takes place and the calendar is getting further and further.

Its beginning to take shape. Before we know it it will be Chapionship time.

The Chicago event at Highlands of Elgin sounds incredible!! I live 10 minutes away from that course. If I am able to get in I will for sure be playing, if not I will come and visit with fellow THPers. Highlands of Elgin is by far the nicest and most affordable course I play all season. Love that course.

The Chicago event at Highlands of Elgin sounds incredible!! I live 10 minutes away from that course. If I am able to get in I will for sure be playing, if not I will come and visit with fellow THPers. Highlands of Elgin is by far the nicest and most affordable course I play all season. Love that course.

Should have more ways to enter that one coming up soon. Stay tuned for all the details.
Don't forget to grab your 2014 Albatross Club Membership to qualify.

DONE !!!!!!! Just picked up a Albatross Club Membership!!!!! :banana::alien2::clapp::blob: This place is the BEST !!! Thank you for having me. :thumb:

DONE !!!!!!! Just picked up a Albatross Club Membership!!!!! :banana::alien2::clapp::blob: This place is the BEST !!! Thank you for having me. :thumb:

With so many events this year, it will be a blast! Hope to meet u at one

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Love the planning ability with the early sign ups! Dislike the early signups due to not being able to confirm plans that far out, catch 22. Wouldn't want it any other way though, great on so many levels.

Welcome aboard....going to signup for Indy and Chicago??

Okay everybody, Ocean City sold out rather fast and next up is Indianapolis.
The signups continue soon.

Will THP be coming back to the Branson Mo area again this year? I missed the outing last year, and it want to make sure I don't miss out again this year.

Will THP be coming back to the Branson Mo area again this year? I missed the outing last year, and it want to make sure I don't miss out again this year.

I don't think there's any plans to return there this year, but there's an event in Indy (sign up is Tuesday) and Chicago with Wilson staff in October.

I don't think there's any plans to return there this year, but there's an event in Indy (sign up is Tuesday) and Chicago with Wilson staff in October.

Tpluff is correct. The full calendar is in the 1st post. As he mentioned however, two events not too far from you.

Tomorrow is the day. Another item on the calendar opens up for signup.

Last chance at an invitational until the championship!

Back