The 2014 THP Events Calendar

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are proud and honored to unveil the 2014 THP Events Calendar. Keep in mind that each of these events will get their own thread with signup information and detailed information, but this thread will serve as a calendar of sorts to help those plan accordingly. More miles, more events and more memories. #FranchiseRewritten

THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2014 Albatross Club membership and for more information on that, click here.

20140108_121408-400x300.jpg

January
January 17th-19th
Taylormade Ultimate Club Testing - TP Irons
Orlando, FL - Mission Inn Golf Resort

March
February 28th-March 1st
Adams Golf #OwnTheSecondShot
Dallas, TX - Cowboys Golf Club

March 15th
THP Invitational Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf #1
Hilton Head Island, SC - Palmetto Dunes Golf Club - Hills Course

March 29th
THP Invitational Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf #2
Lake Charles, LA - Contraband Bayou Golf Club

April
April 25th-27th
Callaway Golf - The King
Orlando, FL - Championsgate Golf Resort

May
May 9th-11th
Love is In the Air
Orlando FL - Orange County National

May 31st
THP Invitational Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf #3
Indianapolis, IN - The Fort Golf Course

June
June 13th-15th
THP Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters
Nashville, TN - Hermitage Club

June 28th
THP Invitational Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf #4
Ocean City, MD - Rum Pointe Golf Course

July
July 25th-27th
The Morgan Cup
Pawley’s Island, SC - True Blue/Caledonia Fish Club

September
September 6th-7th
The Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf
Hilton Head, SC - Palmetto Dunes

September 26th-28th
THP Bridgestone Championship
Palm Beach Gardens, FL - PGA National Resort & Spa

October
October 10th-11th
Wilson Staff - #PersonalDistance
Chicago IL- Highlands of Elgin

December
Date - TBA
Callaway Golf - #TheGrandaddy Of Em All
Location & Course - TBA

Last edited:
Ask and you shall receive!

Heck yeah! See y'all at the end of May and in October for sure! Cant wait!

Great looking packed schedule!

Looking forward to the Gauntlet details when available as that will play a big part on how I plan the second half of the year.

Great looking packed schedule!

Looking forward to the Gauntlet details when available as that will play a big part on how I plan the second half of the year.

Agreed 100%. I hate the word epic but thats really the only way to describe 2014 on THP.

That is one impressive list of events. I see a whole lot of happy THPrs venturing out and getting in on the action.

Glad to see the back of Hilton Head if I am not quick enough for Dallas. I will be in one of the two come March

Great job on the schedule. JB, GG and 441 put in some great work and came up with awesome events. Looks like its going to be a great year.

Quite a schedule for 2014; lots going on!!

I should be in for the OC one. It all depends on when our inventory is scheduled.

Awesome! So nice to have a calendar to see all the events and start planning for 2014.

Best THP thread ever! Time to finalize some plans!

Wow. Thp hq is setting the bar really high. I love it.

Wow it's real now! Loving this schedule and can't wait to get it underway with a solid group of testers and a solid company.

Wow! What a year 2014 is going to be. I just may use ALL of my Frequent Flyer Miles this year, perhaps even before mid-year if I can get into these events.

Unreal looking schedule. Really have to give a thanks to JB & GG & Deano for busting their butts to bring us something so special.

The one that catches my eye:

September 26th-28th
THP Bridgestone Championship
Palm Beach Gardens, FL - PGA National Resort & Spa

I really hope we can make this one as it is such an awesome place and brings back some awesome memories!

Solid calendar of events!! Let the planning begin...

Still can't believe I am lucky enough to attend 3 events in 2014!

Great timing for the Ocean City event gonna be out of school and possibly at the beach in DE. Gonna drag the wife with me also haha

What a great setup this year. Definitely the most unique and encompassing events that have ever been created IMO.

Obviously I will be in Myrtle in July, but I hear Chicago is wonderful in the fall..... :alien:

What a calendar. Every single event will be a hit. Wish I could hit the lotto and attend them all, but I'm incredibly excited for The Morgan Cup and the SeeMore Extravaganza, and perhaps Ocean City. THP has a gargantuan schedule in 2014....#FranchiseRewritten

On the road at least nine months out of the year! Busy times!

Can only imagine the work and time consumption that everyone has put in to bring these amazing events to us. It's an amazing calender filled with great events to fill everyone's itch. I give a standing ovation to the thp staff!

Awesome Schedule. GG, JB, Deano, staff..... SPONSORS.... Thank you for what you have put together for 2014. If I pay in advance can I go to all of them? I know, but it was worth a try.

JM

Back