Just another day of waking up and shoveling snow, cleaning cars off and going to work.

Just another day of waking up and shoveling snow, cleaning cars off and going to work.

and u have a wife that wants to move away from all of that :(

She is all talk. I keep pushing her and she wont do it.

You know what forces the move? Not renewing a lease or a for sale sign in the yard. That'll get it moving

Another coating for me as well. Love cleaning my car and wearing snow boots to work in the morning... My g/f wants to move away as well, I don't think she will though.

Brutal driving into work today; car said -15... anybody hiring down south? Enough already!!!

Of course we're getting more snow tomorrow and Thursday. Effffffff this winter.

Good morning CT :-(

This winter seems to have been colder than usual. I have new grips for all my clubs but it's too cold to even work in the garage.

Brr.PNG

drove to work in -10 bitterness today. Dam that's freaking cold. Suppose to have a heat wave here soon.

It was -1 when my stepson called me and told me he of in a ditch. I loved crawling under that car in the snow to hook up the tow rope!

I have been off sick today so not taken much notice of the weather but Jen came in from work about half an hour ago to say it was snowing over the other side of town where she works

Can't wait to see if these wonderful meterologist are right about this storm! They are saying here in MD we are looking at getting over a foot of snow.....I sure hope they are wrong!

Winter does suck. We were at -14 this morning setting another record and we only need 6 more inches of snow to set an all time record for northern Indiana. We have had 13 nights this winter below zero. Down to -4 tonight they say.

<sigh>
MOORESTOWN PD: Winter Storm Warning issued for the potential of 6-8 inches of snow Wednesday night through early Friday. www.nixle.us/8CHFJ

Temps in the 70s in St. George this weekend. I'm headed south.

We were supposed to get whalloped with more snow here in southeastern MA, but now they're saying it'll bring more rain than snow, and we may end up with even less white crap on the ground once all is said and done.

I'll take that!

supposed to be -12 when I go into work tomorrow morning.....I'm over this winter thing

in fall i know winter is coming and as much as i don't want to, i accept it and move on. about this time of year i start gettin real sqirmy and antsy. i hate winter. i hate winter more than i hate nickelback......please let spring come early.
More than nickelback? That sir, is a strong statement. I moved like a thousand miles south to get away from the winter but... Nickelback?? Here let me listen to a few seconds of... NOPE! Not even close. Nickelback is way worse.

Take a trip to Vegas, it's sunny and 68 degrees today ?

I'm not sure what kind of winter you've had....but I"m feeling the same here in Chicago. I've had enough days in the negative and enough snow. Melt it, dry it up and lets tee off!

More than nickelback? That sir, is a strong statement. I moved like a thousand miles south to get away from the winter but... Nickelback?? Here let me listen to a few seconds of... NOPE! Not even close. Nickelback is way worse.

Take a trip to Vegas, it's sunny and 68 degrees today 

i moved to vegas once too. i was there for 2 1/2 years. hated that place. i guess more than i hate snow because i came back to SLC. living in vegas is close to nickelback on my list of things i hate.

We set another record last night at -16 for a low. This winter has been a mean one and it is far from over. We have a good six to eight weeks where it could snow and be cold. The old timers say that for everyday we have been below zero, we will have twice as many days this summer over 90 degrees. I'll take the heat any day over the bitter cold.

Back