OGIO Golf Bag Booth

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here are some pictures of the OGIO bags, and don't forget next weekend we will be giving away the OGIO Edge.

464651551_WPRV8-L.jpg

464649013_JVUPZ-L.jpg

464650329_HPptR-L.jpg

464652955_LWAjT-L.jpg

This is the Cougar Bag that I reviewed:
464652315_YKoUC-L.jpg

464650908_GiTuk-L.jpg

464653617_KZ2az-L.jpg

464656314_HLxb2-L.jpg

The bag in the 3rd pic is gorgeous, at least what I can see of it.

the legs on that bag in the 2nd pic look much more stout than the legs on my Grom. that booth looks like it must be HUUUUGE

3201266853_a97f72f606.jpg

is that a 2 story booth???? how many vendors had a 2 story display???

OGIO has told us we will be reviewing a lot of their new lineup this year.

OGIO has told us we will be reviewing a lot of their new lineup this year.

Great--their bags are gorgeous.

It is the only bag I will ever use. They are wayyy far ahead in features compared to any other company.

And after speaking with the creative director, they are so passionate about what they do.

They make great bags.

I had the Nexos - black and gold one in the picture. It has all the bells and whistles you'd ever want from a stand bag, but is kinda' heavy once you load it up if you plan to walk. The liner around the top of the bag seemed to wear prematurely and the springs on the zipperless ball pocket did the same. Overall I thought the bag quality did not meet up to the price. Every other bag I've had from them has been excellent though.

Yes, I am going to have to see one of these in person.

HAHAHA i like your sig.....I like the bad as well, it almost looks like there is an island in the middle for clubs....

Keep in mind that this is last year's booth.

You guys do realize that this thread is from last year's PGA Show, right?

Come to think of it, I can't recall seeing Ogio this year.

I just got my first OGIO, the ONLY thing I do not like it the towel holder. I can not believe that they did not have a metal ring I could use to attach things, such as my FROGGER! and my name tag. Am I missing something?

I just got my first OGIO, the ONLY thing I do not like it the towel holder. I can not believe that they did not have a metal ring I could use to attach things, such as my FROGGER! and my name tag. Am I missing something?

Ogio uses an elastic band, which I like better because you can use a plain old towel instead of needing one with a grommet and clip. And if I have something that needs to be clipped, I just clip it onto the elastic band.

Ogio uses an elastic band, which I like better because you can use a plain old towel instead of needing one with a grommet and clip. And if I have something that needs to be clipped, I just clip it onto the elastic band.

Thanks so much for the response, I didnt think I was missing anything but you never know. I like the idea because I have a towel that doesnt have a clip. But, I do wish they had a ring on there for other things. Just a personal preference but I still love my bag

Thanks so much for the response, I didnt think I was missing anything but you never know. I like the idea because I have a towel that doesnt have a clip. But, I do wish they had a ring on there for other things. Just a personal preference but I still love my bag

I use the rings for my carry straps to clip any necessary items onto.

Thanks, I put my towel on there :)

like it matters. when's the last time you played golf? haha!

it's a sweet bag, in fact, why don't you share some pics for everyone?

like it matters. when's the last time you played golf? haha!

it's a sweet bag, in fact, why don't you share some pics for everyone?

man, I have to work. I dont have my old job schedule.

I will now that I know how to post pics hahaha

Back