Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I have a feeling based on early response it might even be faster.

I'm considering taking the registration day off just so I know I won't be bothered at the moment I need to register.

This maybe the only other invitational I make besides HHI and since Indy is almost certainly out for me I'm gonna see if the misses wants to tag along anyone else bringing their SO or wife?

Flying solo but may be bringing a Buckjob with me.

Solo here as well. My weekend away from the wife and kids.
Dev, where you staying. Think Joe and I are coming down together. Would like to sushi in the same area

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Stupid auto correct

Solo here as well. My weekend away from the wife and kids.
Dev, where you staying. Think Joe and I are coming down together. Would like to sushi in the same area

Not sure yet where I am staying. Haven't thought about it yet. We can figure something out.

Have we decided on where people are staying?

Have we decided on where people are staying?

There's a house at River run gc that sleeps up to 8 for 800 fri-sun. Includes a free round of golf to. Think philly golf guy was waiting to get a list of people that are in for sure and them booking it

There's a house at River run gc that sleeps up to 8 for 800 fri-sun. Includes a free round of golf to. Think philly golf guy was waiting to get a list of people that are in for sure and them booking it

Yeah I remember seeing that awhile ago and didn't know if anything else was being considered(hotel)

Yeah I remember seeing that awhile ago and didn't know if anything else was being considered(hotel)

I can tell you that we will be staying in a hotel, just not sure which one yet. Once signup takes place, I will have more info I hope.

I can tell you that we will be staying in a hotel, just not sure which one yet. Once signup takes place, I will have more info I hope.

Thanks JB. That's what I was asking

Really looking forward to this one guys. I scheduled a test for the sign up day so I will definitely not miss it! Ohh if my students only knew hahahaha

I will be around before and after the event so looking to get a couple rounds in.

Same here. Would like to do Thursday to sun with 3 or 4 rounds

Same here. Would like to do Thursday to sun with 3 or 4 rounds

Yes and that 40 dollar rate is music to my ears. A bunch of other places to try out in the area as well.

Yes and that 40 dollar rate is music to my ears. A bunch of other places to try out in the area as well.

I go down there every year. Some amazing courses. Light house sound is a must for me

I'll be taking a Tuesday/Thursday summer clas so I won't be able to head down until late Thursday night or first thing Friday morning

I'll be taking a Tuesday/Thursday summer clas so I won't be able to head down until late Thursday night or first thing Friday morning

I'll do what ever Joe. Need to get a beer and figure it out

I go down there every year. Some amazing courses. Light house sound is a must for me

Nice, my parents just retired there so I am just starting to explore the different courses. I saw a package deal for 3 rounds and get one free for Bayside, Lighthouse and another course for 249 seemed like a good deal.

I got married at Baywood last June and that course was AMAZING! Wow definitely need to go back there at some point.

We went down every summer up until a couple years ago. There are a ton of top quality courses in OC, with Rum Pointe being my favorite. Lighthouse Sound, Eagle's Landing and the OCGC are a few others I really like. I plan on a Friday through Sunday jaunt, with a round each day.

I'd be down for this if there is room.
I plan on a Friday through Sunday jaunt, with a round each day.
This is my plan as well.

1 week to go, sounds like plans are coming together for those that are interested

Back