SeeMore Putters Thread

I have stuck with milled for over a year now and really like it. I think it's key to stick with one or the other.

Many seem to feel that way, I've just never been that way thus far. My stroke doesn't change and the pace doesn't change so much as the sound does. But for some those are really big things.

I just love them all! haha

Thanks Jman, when I saw deep flange I was thinking something a different.

No problem dude, they're so sweet in hand. I dream of them often.

I can't wait to see both in person some time this year! (HOPEFULLY)

Still one of the greatest looking putting strokes I've seen to date Kyle. If someone wants a lesson on what the spi technique looks like done correctly, look no further.

Many seem to feel that way, I've just never been that way thus far. My stroke doesn't change and the pace doesn't change so much as the sound does. But for some those are really big things.

I just love them all! haha

Yes you do! My pace is off when trying insert vs milled but my swing is the same. Like you said it has to be somewhat of a mental fart in there...

Ordered my first SeeMore this morning. Went with the Si2 36" with the FeelTec Oversize Grip. Can't wait to get it in hand and a roll a few.

I guess in my limited recent experience it was more regarding insert vs non-insert, etc.

Are they aril interchangeable for you both when looking at milled versus inserts?

I haven't played a true insert in years. I guess I don't plan to start now.

Ordered my first SeeMore this morning. Went with the Si2 36" with the FeelTec Oversize Grip. Can't wait to get it in hand and a roll a few.

That's the putter that's been haunting my dreams this week. Did you go with the straight shaft or the double bend?

Cherry = POPPED.

Congrats man, I absolutely love that putter.

Still one of the greatest looking putting strokes I've seen to date Kyle. If someone wants a lesson on what the spi technique looks like done correctly, look no further.

Thanks buddy!

That's the putter that's been haunting my dreams this week. Did you go with the straight shaft or the double bend?

It's been haunting mine for a few weeks. I went with the straight shaft. Suits my eye well.

Nice!! Anything bold in terms of grip/cover colors?

Nice!! Anything bold in terms of grip/cover colors?

Nope haha. Kept it simple. I liked the simple look of the black. Did get the white 4 leaf clover head cover.

Good choices on both! Love the look of that clover cover.

Love Love Love this set-up! Congrats!

Surprised you didn't go slightly longer and counter balanced

Congrats and welcome to the family!! Looking forward to see your results!!

Surprised you didn't go slightly longer and counter balanced

I haven't tried SeeMore's Counter-Balanced, but I lost my mojo with the DLL. I rolled the Si2 and my stroke felt much more natural.

Some men invest in 401ks. Jman invests in DB4s and M2s. :)

As volatile as the market can be, Jman is receiving a much better return on his SeeMore investment*. :D

*Not licensed in any state to provide investment advice. #lawyer'd

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

As volatile as the market can be, Jman is receiving a much better return on his SeeMore investment*. :D

*Not licensed in any state to provide investment advice. #lawyer'd

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I teach, putters are WAY safer than a 401k. Haha!

Must avoid temptation... Black X2 on the bay...

Sometimes you just have to say WTF and just do it! I did that last week and now have a DB4 coming my way. And I have always hated plumbers necks but amtrying to be more open minded....

There's a nice and well priced FGP second hand for sale that I could easily snap up, I've looked about 12 times, but keep convincing myself that I'm waiting for an MFGP.
One came up a few weeks ago and I missed it, not letting that happen again.

Is it worth holding out for an MFGP or will FGP be just as nice (considering it's half the cost 2cnd hand)? There is so much SeeMore information on here, I can't wait to get one and read through it all.

Sometimes you just have to say WTF and just do it! I did that last week and now have a DB4 coming my way. And I have always hated plumbers necks but amtrying to be more open minded....

Immholdomg out until after my fitting Monday at Club Champion. Then I'm going to start rebuilding my bag and will look for a second Seemore.

Back