#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

I think I am going to try and get into this one!!!
AWESOME, you thinking of driving or flying?

I talked to my wife the other day about this one and she decided we will make a family road trip and see my sister in Lafayette. Now to convince my sister to pick up my wife and kids in chicago so I can keep my car while there! (But getting in to the event, is step 1!)

Look forward to being able to try for this one. This will be pretty darn sweet. Cant wait to see what we'll gave to do to try to get in.

I wasn't expecting this one to get rolling so soon, that is awesome!

I'm going to get to hit hopefully most of the 2014 Wilson line tomorrow, and I have a feeling it is going to make me want into this one even more!

I'm going to get to hit hopefully most of the 2014 Wilson line tomorrow, and I have a feeling it is going to make me want into this one even more!

I have a feeling you are right.
And this event is going to be very very very very very special.

I have a feeling you are right.
And this event is going to be very very very very very special.

Just stop it. Stop it right now. :alien:

AWESOME, you thinking of driving or flying?

I talked to my wife the other day about this one and she decided we will make a family road trip and see my sister in Lafayette. Now to convince my sister to pick up my wife and kids in chicago so I can keep my car while there! (But getting in to the event, is step 1!)

If I get in ill be flying

I can pick up airport people if I get in.

That would be incentive enough to fly! But the family will be in tow. How far is the course from the airport?

Everything is within 25-30 minutes of each other depending on traffic.

Ummm....cakeshake and a Big Mozerella Beef?! :)

If I get in I will request a ride and a portillos shake waiting for me in the cup holder

I'm also more than willing to pick folks up if I get into this event.

Cool first contest. Got my entry in, and get to try their new Tour Ball. Win/Win!

Entry is in for this to. Sweet contest for this, plus two free golf balls from Wilson golf!!! Win Win situation.

Entry is in for this one!!

I got my entry, I have crazy crazy ideas about the awesomeness of this one.

I'm not one to just throw out praise like it's free candy, but the Wilson equipment of 2014 seriously has me excited for what Wilson has in store for THPers in October in Chicago.

I am amped up right now.

Just a quick shout out to the Wilson rep today at the golf expo I was at. He was awesome to talk to and answered any question that I had. Even gave me his card and talked about doing lunch with him down the road when he's back in town. Just an all-around cool guy and really represented Wilson well today.

That is an incredible value for all that is included in this event. Definitely think this is one I'm going to have to throw my name in the contests for and explain it to the wife later if I happened to get in.

My thoughts exactly Donne.

There's a few guys on hear that typically get involved in all things W/S. I hope at least one of them gets picked for this trip.

They were W/S homers before THP made W/S cool.

I got my entry into this one!

Crossing my fingers, I really could use a driver fitting to optimize distance, and control.

Back