Fuse Chicken "togoDock" Preview

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The following is a press release:

Cleveland, Ohio – February 12, 2014 – Fuse Chicken, creators of the wildly popular Une Bobine, announce the togoDock – a clever magnetic dock for iPhone 5S/5C/5 equipped with embedded magnets to mount to just about any surface, also featuring an integrated charge cable for power on-the-go. Watch the togoDock video on the Indiegogo page.

“Our goal is to make everyday interaction with technology simple,” said Jon Fawcett, CEO of Fuse Chicken. “Our newest device lets you mount and charge your iPhone anywhere – in the car as a GPS, in the kitchen to follow recipes, next to the bed as an alarm clock; togoDock is simple, cool and useful, and it fits right into your pocket.”
Users can mount togoDock in one of two ways – by placing it directly onto a magnetic surface or for all other surfaces, by using the (2 included) self-adhesive disc mounts which serve as a magnetic surface to cling to togoDock’s embedded magnets. togoDock also features a built-in backstop for added stability and support, a MFI certified Lightning Connector for iPhone 5S/5C/5, a cable cord wrap outfitted with a standard USB for charging, and a car adapter to optimize functionality while driving.

togoDock_Release-L.jpg

slideshow_1-L.jpg

Firefox_Screenshot_2014-02-14T16-14-23.553Z-L.png

Firefox_Screenshot_2014-02-14T16-14-59.224Z-L.png

If it works on a golf cart, it would be pretty darn cool.

Woah, that thing looks pretty neat.

• Staff
If it works on a golf cart, it would be pretty darn cool.

Thats my thing right there, if I can somehow use it in a cart, that would be sweet.

Funny name, cool looking product.

Pretty cool device.

Most golf carts are made with plastic, but it might work on the pillars of them

I could see great uses in the golf cart! Or even some how rigging it to fit on my push cart!

Very nice strange name

Cool device if you have a power source. To me a Mophie Portable Power Station would be a better option for portable power on the course.

What does the cable plug into?

Could be pretty cool. I like that it has two mounting discs, as you will not be limited to just one vehicle.

I wonder how strong the magnets are. If I were to put one in my golf cart, I would need it pretty strong. I do a lot of off cart pathing.

Thats badass, what an awesome idea.

Very nice docking station! Pair it with a sweet blue tooth speaker and let the tunes flow for 36 holes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Charging cube, PC, charging brick, whatever.

Ah, so this would work perfect in conjunction with a Mophie Power Station. Good product for cord management and convience.

That thing looks awesome

Back